Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Here is my official announcement (and pictures) :)

Joined 6-Apr-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-May-10 1:22 pm

OK, after a few days to talk it over (and talk to family to figure out the travel thing) I am finally ready to make the announcement :)

Our 2 new cuties from Ukraine!

I can't post 2 pics in one thread, so here is my newest little boy. His name is Vaughn and we will be keeping it (as per the kids and Rich, I wanted to change it but they all insisted, LOL). He turned 1 on April 5.

I CANNOT wait to get my hands on him!! (Seriously is he not the cutest??)

Mama to:  5 handsome Baby Boy4 beautiful Baby Girl !!

Baby Boy26, Baby Girl 23, Baby Boy17, Baby Boy15, Baby Boy10 , Baby Boy 8 ,  Baby Girl 7 (US Foster, adopting!!), Baby Girl 6 (Adopted from Guatemala) , Baby Girl 3! (Domestic, Co-parenting, came home at 4 days old, she lives with us half the week).

YES, THEY ARE ALL MINE!

Hoping to add one more little boy to the mix!

To accompish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also BELIEVE.

Joined 6-Apr-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-May-10 1:24 pm

My newest DD :)

Her name is Evelyn (which we are not keeping, I am thinking Sarah Katherine maybe...). She turned two 2 days ago on May 1.

Baby Boy26, Baby Girl 23, Baby Boy17, Baby Boy15, Baby Boy10 , Baby Boy 8 ,  Baby Girl 7 (US Foster, adopting!!), Baby Girl 6 (Adopted from Guatemala) , Baby Girl 3! (Domestic, Co-parenting, came home at 4 days old, she lives with us half the week).

YES, THEY ARE ALL MINE!

To accompish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also BELIEVE.

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:26 pm

They are both precious!!!!! 

Congratulations to you and your family and the 2 newest additions.  What a great family they are getting.Love Ya!

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

Joined 21-Jul-09

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:30 pm

OMG they are adorable. Congrats. I cant wait to hear all about your trip and how well they take to you. Good Luck and May I say your are an angel

Smart is the new hot

Joined 27-Dec-09

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:30 pm

Gorgeous.

I hate being emo and stuff but looking at those pictures immediately brought tears to my eyes.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Taking an IG break

My best wishes to all TTC and congrats to all that get their babies

Joined 22-May-08

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:35 pm
Congrats, they are the cutest!! BTW, i thought it was so hard to get young, healthy kids from Ukraine, how did this situation arise for you, if you don't mind me asking?
mom of 3 boyz and praying for a little sugar n' spice. Was planning on doing MS but God decided to surprise us early! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:39 pm

My heart just literally melted...wow. They're gorgeous! CONGRATS S!!!

?~ I found my soulmate online ~?

Gone at 17.5weeks ; Little boy Jacey- Forever in my heart

Joined 6-Apr-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-May-10 1:41 pm

Pinkrose- they are both special needs. Both are HIV+, from their mother. It will be a while till we see if they have it or if it i just antibodies from her.

I have had it in my heart for a very long time to adopt an HIV+ child, now I am getting 2!!

Ukraine does not allow photolisting for "healthy" children, just SN ones. I do not consider this SN, I believe they are special children, made JUST for me! :)

PS- for anyone who is going to ask..no, I am NOT afraid of them dying, HIV+ is no longer a death sentence at all. Most live well into their 70's.

I am more likely to die of insanity in the next few years :p

And no, I am NOT afraid the others will "catch" HIV. There are universal precautions which we will all follow. HIV is quite hard to catch unless you are sharing needles...and if my kids are doing that, trust me, THEY better be afraid LOL

:)

YES, THEY ARE ALL MINE!

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-May-10 1:45 pm
How blessed you are! WHAT LOVELY kidos=) CONGRATS! xXx

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 13-Oct-07

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:50 pm

I can't believe i missed the other posts! Congratulations they are gorgeous!

love my Baby Boy Baby Boy

Joined 25-Mar-10

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:51 pm

HOw cool is that!!!!!!  Are they brother and sister?  They are so adorable!!!  I can only imagine your excitement!

Mommy to 4, Baby Girl10 Baby Boy5 Baby Boyforever 2 Sad  Baby Boy

ultrasound 6 weeks 2 days: hb 111, ultrasound 7 weeks 1 day: hb 128, ultrasound 8 weeks: hb 163

TC

Joined 27-Feb-10

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:53 pm

Love Ya!  Congrats! God Bless!

HeartsBaby Boy Jaylen 9/8/04 Pray for a sticky bean Hearts

Make a pregnancy ticker

Joined 28-Dec-09

Top Poster
3-May-10 1:57 pm

My heart just melts for those two!  So cute!  They are so lucky to have found you and I'm sure you feel the same way!  

Joined 13-Sep-07

Top Poster
3-May-10 2:10 pm
Gorgeous! What a beautiful family! What did you decide to do about travelling? Can't wait to hear updates!
Baby Boy2002 Baby Boy2004 Baby Boy2008 and going for my HT Baby Girl Cycle #1 July 2010 No transfer Cycle #2 October 2010 Transferred 1 Baby Girl Morula BFN Moving on................

Joined 26-Mar-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-May-10 2:15 pm

They are gorgeous! I would love to hear the whole story of how you went so suddenly from pursuing domestic AA adoption to finding these two sweet children in Ukraine!

Mom2RJA Baby Boy R, 2000 Baby Boy J, 2003 Baby Girl A, 2009 MS/IUI 10/2/07 at GIVF, natural cycle, 1 follicle, 94.7% sort purity, BFN MS/IUI 8/25/08 at HRC, Clomid + Ovidrel, 3 follicles, 92.99% sort purity, BFP!!! Beta #1 on 9/9 (15 dpo): 153, Beta #2 on 9/11 (17 dpo): 395 

mom2rja@gmail.com

RJA Feet
Page: of 4