Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Forum Tip #6: How to report an inappropriate post

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
22-Oct-07 1:10 pm

If you see a post on In-Gender that you feel is inappropriate, or that it is something that forum leaders should be made aware of, please report the post: Just click the "Report Inappropriate Post" link which appears at the very bottom of every single post (if you are logged in).   Your comments will be kept private.  Please use this link rather than sending an email or a PM about the issue because it makes it easier to respond to.

You can also use this link to report any issue with a post, for example, a post that should be moved to a different forum.  Reporting a post does not give "demerits" or anything like that to the original poster, it just alerts the forum leaders that something might need attention.

With over 1,000 posts daily, it is hard for myself and the forum leaders to keep up with every post here, and I count on all of you to help us in maintaining a helpful, friendly atmosphere.  I have been made aware that, although 99.9% of the time people feel supported and uplifted by posts here, every now and then something is said that makes someone uncomfortable or feel bad; when that does happen, I want you to know that there is an appropriate way for you to let us know about it, and that the forum leaders and I are standing by to help you and put things back on track.Heart

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
10-Mar-08 11:29 am

bump Love Ya! 

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Page: of 1