Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Brazil Butt Lift DVD

Kara

Joined 11-Jan-09

Top Poster
26-Apr-10 1:58 am

So I have been a major gym rat but this will have to change since my daughter was fired from her gym childcare :( Lately she's been experiencing (well, not every day but enough where it's an issue) what seems like pretty bad separation anxiety which makes it impossible for them to watch the other kids while trying to calm my little lady.

Until I figure out a good gym plan I am now back to attempting to work out at home. I can't do this during the day since my little one doesn't really give me time for it but I will be doing DVDs when she falls asleep. I saw an infomercial for the Brazil Butt Lift and after reading the reviews on Amazon I am SOLD! It's expensive but I found it for lots cheaper used on Craigslist. The VS model Alessandro Ambrosio does these work-outs and check out this before/after shot!

Have any of you tried this set of DVDs? The one problem I am having w/my body  after having my baby is LIFTING my butt back. It never occurred to me that this would be a problem since I now work out so often but(t) (hehe) it is. I will be doing some before/after shots as I do the dvd.

Low progesterone: on Prometrium until my 11th week.

Heartbroken possible miscarriage 2001 Heartbroken miscarriage Dec 08 Heartbroken miscarriage Jan 09

I had my little Baby Bear Girl Dec 1, 2009! Love Ya! She was due Dec 10th.

Joined 15-May-08

Top Poster
26-Apr-10 10:06 pm
let us know how you find this DVD I am doing the 30 days Shred now and have the Insanity one as well also Hip Hop Abs I am all into DVDS now that is the ones I can keep up with wile kids sleep or at night :)

05 Baby Boy, 08 m/c Heart ,   Baby Girl Nov 09

Rebecca F.

Joined 6-Jul-07

Top Poster
26-Apr-10 10:11 pm

I am curious!  I love the b/a pictures!  Good lord!!

We are doing p90x right now.  That is kicking my a$$ all over the place, lol.  I like variety though. 

Rebecca

Mommy to: 10 year old Baby Boy, 4 year oldBaby Girl , 3 year old Baby Girl, Due 5/23/13 with Baby Girl

Smart is the new hot

Joined 27-Dec-09

Top Poster
26-Apr-10 10:18 pm
I have it. Bum Bum and Cardio Axe are sorta like a zumba class. But I love the High and Tight and Tummy Tuck workouts! So worth it!

Taking an IG break

My best wishes to all TTC and congrats to all that get their babies

Joined 7-Jun-12

7-Jun-12 1:31 am

It is good to see posts that give truly quality information.I’m definitely going to look into it.Thanks for the encouraging words.I am really very impress with your article..........................cost of breast lift

Happy SmileHappy Smile 

Joined 25-Mar-13

26-Mar-13 3:25 pm

Amazing this DVD  promises to give you that higher, tighter, rounder butt in just 60 days. I know Brazil is known for its beautiful bikini models  but these models work extremely hard for their looks.

Free demo for IBM exam dumps for 000-R25, Pw0-071, vcp510& many more

Page: of 1