Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

anyone w/ no teeth yet?

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
19-Apr-10 7:59 am

Just wondering how many don't have teeth yet?

Angel mum <3

Joined 26-Feb-09

Top Poster
19-Apr-10 8:07 am

I am not in your birth club but am bored out of my brain so I will make a post too! Both my boys did not have any teeth till 12 months actually son 2 first tooth cut trough the skin on his first birthday!

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
19-Apr-10 8:15 am

Well thank you Ariel..... ;)

My oldest had teeth by 4 months, so this is odd for me.... my mother said I didn't get teeth till one year, though...so I guess that's what he's doing... don't get me wrong, he's teething that's for sure!  Just no teeth...

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
20-Apr-10 10:48 pm

I have "heard" that the later the teeth come in that the healthier that they will be?

But, Cole has 3 teeth in now, all in the bottom.  I am sure that Chance will get them soon......make sure you have plenty of bibs for the drooling...

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

Joined 2-Mar-10

Top Poster
20-Apr-10 10:52 pm

Hiya... even I am not from ur birth club but I thot I need to answer this... My best friend's kid did not have his first tooth until 13 months... They were worried initially, but then realized it had got to be hereditary as the kid's dad also developed late tooth!

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
22-Apr-10 10:17 am

BigSky Country"]I have "heard" that the later the teeth come in that the healthier that they will be?[/quote] 

I've heard this too... lol My mom said I didn't get teeth till late.... I have okay teeth...had braces for years. lol[quote user="BigSky Country:

I have "heard" that the later the teeth come in that the healthier that they will be?

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
5-May-10 1:42 pm
Lol, i wish!! we have *8* teeth..my poor girl has been teething non stop!

Denise

Joined 1-May-10

Top Poster
5-May-10 1:45 pm

My first child didn't get his first tooth till he was almost a year old. My 2nd and 3rd got their first tooth in at 5 months.

I HAVE Baby Boy, Baby Boy, Baby Boy AND  A BABY  Baby Girl.. OUR FAMILY IS  COMPLETE SO NOOOO MORE, LOL:)

Joined 13-Aug-07

Top Poster
23-May-10 2:17 am

DD has no teeth ... DS2 didn't get a tooth til 11 months though. And my mom says my brother and I were late teeth getters... my brother got his first one at 14 months.

Page: of 1