Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Scrapbookers! Lets share pages!

me if you can!

Joined 9-Aug-09

Top Poster
7-Apr-10 4:58 pm

I need soem good layout ideas, and I hate buying a magazine for $8 every month.  Anyone have any good layouts they wat to post?  I will share mine too, but I'm at work at the moment so I have to go home and find my pics before I can post them.

Also I just love seeing a beautiful scrapbook page......anyone want to share!??

Heartbroken - 8.5 weeks 2006, Baby Boy - 2007, Baby Boy - 2012 2+ years of TTC, but you were worth the wait!

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
8-Apr-10 6:51 pm

Have you been to scrapbookign website? THere are some cool thigns there. Mine aren't very good.. LOL.  Lately I've been scrapblogging, so much easier, especially with kids..but I do miss the paper!

me if you can!

Joined 9-Aug-09

Top Poster
8-Apr-10 8:28 pm
I can only do paper, I don't like the digital. I love all the little details in paper. Is the scrapbook site on here? I'm trying to find my pictures of my pages to post them.....

Heartbroken - 8.5 weeks 2006, Baby Boy - 2007, Baby Boy - 2012 2+ years of TTC, but you were worth the wait!

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
8-Apr-10 10:55 pm

http://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/layout/0/-1.html

I'm such a cheater..   I pretty much pic one I like, change the colors and copy the rest, LOL. But you can search by theme, color, etc. 

always tired...never bore

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
9-Apr-10 12:11 am

Catch!:
I can only do paper, I don't like the digital. I love all the little details in paper.

I do paper mostly, too, but I've made some books online.  I just got caught up on my scrapbooking over spring break.  I'm not sure my pages are that great, though.  My intention is always to fit as many (theme-related) photos on a page so I have less scrapbooking to do!  I'm sure if I didn't have THREE scrapbooks to maintain I might take more time to make them all artistic and stuff.  But I really do like being creative with it.  I do my scrapbooks 2 times per year and spend many late, late nights in one week to get caught up.

I'd love to see others' scrapbooks, though. 

Baby Boy~Baby Boy~Baby Girl        ~BLESSED~

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things.   -- Robert Brault

"We either make ourselves miserable,
  or we make ourselves strong. 
    The amount of work is the same."
                                        ~Carlos Castaneda

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
9-Oct-10 11:08 pm

just wanted to share... although not a pro yet im proud of my pgs so far

Full-size image

i have 2 Baby Bear Boy aged 5 and 2 yrs old...... tried swaying for 10 mths with no pg n now im just ttc............ on clomid this mth as its 12 mths............... hoping its worked............

was bettyboo...........needed a change...................

after 18 mths of ttc we finally got a bfp........... the mth we dtd twice............ after mths n mths of dtd alot turns out it works for us to not ttc................due in jan............. cant wait

found out its a Baby Girl.......... so blessed........ so lucky.cant believe it.................

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
9-Oct-10 11:14 pm

Full-size image

i have 2 Baby Bear Boy aged 5 and 2 yrs old...... tried swaying for 10 mths with no pg n now im just ttc............ on clomid this mth as its 12 mths............... hoping its worked............

after 18 mths of ttc we finally got a bfp........... the mth we dtd twice............ after mths n mths of dtd alot turns out it works for us to not ttc................due in jan............. cant wait

found out its a Baby Girl.......... so blessed........ so lucky.cant believe it.................

me if you can!

Joined 9-Aug-09

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 12:53 pm
Nice pages Bettyboo! I'm going to see if I can find some of my pics to upload too.

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
10-Oct-10 11:16 pm

thanks.... lol... i was starting to think they werent as nice as i thought with no comments lol... id love to see some of yours.... i love scrapbooking.....

me if you can!

Joined 9-Aug-09

Top Poster
11-Oct-10 8:07 am
I checked my computer and I don't have the pics I thought I had. I'll try to take some tonight once DS goes to bed.

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
12-Oct-10 1:25 am

Full-size image

me if you can!

Joined 9-Aug-09

Top Poster
12-Oct-10 4:29 pm
Aww cute one! I love the bubbles!

Joined 6-Jan-09

17-Oct-10 6:32 am

I love scrapbooking i do the paper one's not really into digital i have been doing it for a while now.I have a book for each of my kids a wedding

book and iv'e desided to do a book about me too.Iv'e also done a few of the clear alburms and had alot of fun doing those i don't have any pics

of my work  on my computor atm have to download some.

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Oct-10 12:34 am

butterflywings:
I love scrapbooking i do the paper one's not really into digital i have been doing it for a while now.I have a book for each of my kids

thats great... id love to see some of your layouts... i need some ideas... ive got a few pics on my ds1 in the bath with his hair all soaped up n funky looking i just dont know what theme to do... ive done the bath thing with ds2 n wanted something different... maybe a crazy hair page... its weird though... ill get my stuff out n look n look for ages n just pack it up again... its like im not motivated n thats strange as i love getting started.... maybe my house n lifestyle r just so busy....i dont know!!!!!!!!!!! any idaes?

Joined 6-Jan-09

19-Oct-10 8:53 pm

Hi

Bettyboo luv the black & white page Happy Smile

I have added some pics of the clear alburm i did i am a little annoyed my sewing mashine desided to imperfect some of the stitching although

i am happy the way it turned out though.I had only been scrapping a few mnths when i desided to do this. Although i have been scrappin a

while only really been doing it all the time the past 6mnths.

Full-size image

Page: of 2