Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

suggest a good travel booster/highchair

Joined 18-Sep-07

Top Poster
7-Apr-10 10:52 am

I am trying to find a good highchair/booster for travel. I want it to have the tray attached. What I am worriet about is that my ds is chubby so I am afraid his chubby thighs won't fit. I have been trying to research the reviews and features but some of them the trays adjust out but not up. Make sense? 

Anyone have one of these and like it?

Baby GirlKailee Muriah Lyn 14yr Baby GirlIreland Katerina Irene 11yr Baby BoyZaiden Gregory Steven  almost 2 yrs  Baby BoySilver Edward Steven born 12/29/10

Fresh cycle-June2008 BFP!!!!, (FETx2)-Feb 2010 BFN, (FET x1)-April 2010 BFP!!!!

Joined 21-Feb-08

Top Poster
7-Apr-10 11:16 am

I absolutely LOVE the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster Seat. http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2011&e=detail&selcat=bgh&pid=27475 That's what we use as our regular high chair.  My 1st son especially was a big kid, and he fit in it with no problem.

(Tryin4Pink)

Joined 17-Sep-07

Top Poster
7-Apr-10 2:33 pm

Do you have Once Upon a Child in your area? I found a couple for under $10, and that way you can see if your DS will fit in them. I think I have an Safety 1st one, and it works well enough. It's nice to use now as a booster.

Baby Boy May 28, 2008  and Baby Boy May 30, 2010

Still room for at least one more... ttc mid 2012

Joined 18-Sep-07

Top Poster
7-Apr-10 6:52 pm

nope, no Once Upon a Child here. I have walmart only to buy baby stuff. The nearest bigger town is 2hrs away. I shop online mostly.

Baby GirlKailee Muriah Lyn 14yr Baby GirlIreland Katerina Irene 11yr Baby BoyZaiden Gregory Steven  almost 2 yrs  Baby BoySilver Edward Steven born 12/29/10

Fresh cycle-June2008 BFP!!!!, (FETx2)-Feb 2010 BFN, (FET x1)-April 2010 BFP!!!!

(Tryin4Pink)

Joined 17-Sep-07

Top Poster
8-Apr-10 1:37 pm

Hmmm, well this is the one that I have... sorry my links don't work on my office computer, so you may have to cut and paste.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3312379

Baby Boy May 28, 2008  and Baby Boy May 30, 2010

Still room for at least one more... ttc mid 2012

Joined 3-Mar-09

Top Poster
8-Apr-10 1:47 pm
D_J_M_:
I absolutely LOVE the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster Seat. http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2011&e=detail&selcat=bgh&pid=27475 That's what we use as our regular high chair.  My 1st son especially was a big kid, and he fit in it with no problem.
Absolutly, this is no doubt the best booster, feeding chair ever, no need for a huge high chair, this folds away and has no creases, gaps for crumbs to go down, lasts until they are about 4 as a booster as you can take the back off and has 3 settings for height. My daughter had it from 3 months.

always tired...never bore

Joined 10-Dec-06

Top Poster
9-Apr-10 12:31 am

D_J_M_:
I absolutely LOVE the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster Seat.

We have this seat, too, but we keep it in the car for when we go to restaurants.  I like having my kid sit in their own (clean) seat instead of the crusty, disgusting, highchair with the broken seatbelt that the restaurant always seems to provide.  We've had so many people ask about it and say how neat they think it is.  Anyway - I'd recommend it, too!

Baby Boy~Baby Boy~Baby Girl        ~BLESSED~

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were big things.   -- Robert Brault

"We either make ourselves miserable,
  or we make ourselves strong. 
    The amount of work is the same."
                                        ~Carlos Castaneda

"The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

Joined 29-Nov-12

7-Dec-12 6:06 am
Booster car seat is one of the best option to travel with boosters in car. There are so many varieties are available in boosters but i like graco turbo booster which is best fitted in car as well as it is best comfortable for your baby for long time drives.

Page: of 1