Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

9 Months today!

Joined 19-Oct-09

12-Mar-10 11:52 am

I can't believe he is 9 months old today. I am actually sad. I don't want him to grow up. There will be no more babies for us. I just want him to stay my sweet little baby! He doesn't crawl yet, unless you count the army crawl. LOL We started giving him little bits of table food recently. He loves that! Gets quite mad when we sit down to eat and he isn't also. We go for his 9 month check up next week. I am guessing he is between 15-16 pounds, probably still in the 3%. Not sure on height, somewhere between 27-28 inches I am thinking.

So tell me what your 8-9month old is up to these days!

Heartbroken 7/2005

Baby Bear Boy 6/2006

Baby Bear Boy 6/2009

Joined 3-Sep-08

Top Poster
12-Mar-10 12:14 pm

Congratulations on 9 months!  We're still a couple weeks away....

Ryan's army crawling too, and getting quite quick at it, so we've had to start babyproofing again.  He's not sleeping well lately, which I think has to do with learning to army crawl.  He wakes up several times a night and when I go into his nursery, he's army crawling all over his crib!  Luckily a quick nurse puts him right back to sleep.  He's napping well, though - 1 hour in the morning and 2-3 hours in the afternoon.

He's eating some finger foods now like crackers, Cheerios, chunks of banana (he likes to hold a big piece and gnaw on it), and small pieces of soft fruits like pear, mango and avocado.

We don't have his 9 month appt until April, but I'm guessing he's over 20lbs by now.  He's fitting very well into his 12 month clothes, and has completely outgrown many of his 6-12 month things.

Baby Boy Baby Boy May 2006

Baby Boy June 2009 - A medication-free VBAC

Joined 19-Oct-09

18-Mar-10 8:46 am

So he had his 9month check up yesterday. He weighs 16lbs 6oz. Less than the 3rd%, 27 inches in height (5%) and 17 head (3%). But he is growing consistantly. He got is iron tested and is anemic, but some iron drops should help that. Over all the doctor was pleased with his progress!

Heartbroken 7/2005

Baby Bear Boy 6/2006

Baby Bear Boy 6/2009

Joined 19-Dec-08

Top Poster
30-Mar-10 10:37 pm

Peyton is 10 months now and she weighs 16 lbs 3 oz so we have little peanuts I guess huh lol She was the 1st june baby as far as I know. I went into labor on may 31 and she came on the 1st but i wasnt due until last week of the month lol

proud mommy of 2 sweet girlies and rocking this little rainbow. YAY team green

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
Page: of 1