Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

i cant choose a name!

Joined 15-Oct-09

12-Mar-10 7:57 am

i have a list almost a mile long, and change my mind daily.  i'm sure i will have to wait until we see her to choose her name.  but at the top of my list THIS WEEK is

everly clare.

i want something pretty, feminine, different but not out there different.

anthony kiedis, red hot chili peppers singer, has a beautiful young son named everly.  when that baby was born i was like, wow...what a neat name.  i'm seriously considering it for my daughter.  opinions? 

among others on my list are:

Lucy Clare (lucy after DH's grandma, clare after mine)  i love this name and the significance behind it i'm just not sold enough on it.

Chloe Lucille  --mixed reviews from the peanut gallery called family on this one.  my mom said it's a dog's name.  and it's very popular, however it's my most favorite girl name.

Elise Clare --i love it but something about it doesnt catch me enough.  it sounds weak i think...i cant explain it.

Olivia Clare  --i love olivia but DH thinks of olivia the pig

Sophia  --a little too common but so pretty

Elle --i love this, it's simple and lovely

Mia --popular but such a pretty name

ooh, i just found 'everlyse' ...that is pretty too.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH ugh.

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/a2pCm4.png
                             Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
12-Mar-10 9:34 am

I personally like Every Clare Hearts.  I wouldn't go with any of the ones that you are still not sure about.  I think if you don't think they are "the perfect name" now, then you never will.  I also really like Elle Happy Smile

Baby Girl Emma Paige born April 30, 2010 @ 37 weeks + 1 day

Check out my custom baby and mommy items on my Facebook fan page! www.facebook.com/pampermebabydesigns

Also some items on Etsy pampermebabydesigns.etsy.com

Joined 11-Jan-10

12-Mar-10 5:00 pm

I'm a personal fan of Everly Hearts  Happy Smile  since my daughter's middle name is going to be Everleigh!  Happy Giggle  They're all cute names!  Happy

Baby Bear Boy January 2008!   Baby Bear Girl June 2010!   HeartsOur family is complete!Hearts 

]

Joined 8-Nov-09

Top Poster
16-Mar-10 6:41 pm

I'm not usually a fan of "different" names, but I actually like Everly Clare.  it's close enought to Beverly that most people will figure out how to spell ad pronounce it.

Baby Bear Boy2002  Baby Bear Boy2005  Baby Bear Boy2008

MS IUI 90% girl sort.....BFP

expecting Baby Bear Girl due May 16th 2010!!!

Page: of 1