Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

any day now...induction now on 2nd March

Joined 16-May-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 10:57 am

my waters broke yesterday, now im on antibiotics until i give birth, hopefully theyre going to give me an induction day on 5th march but will find out for deffo on friday...tomorrow im 36 weeks....xx

just a quick update....

9.11.08 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFN  07.07.09 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFP.... both with UKCFA- heard H/B with my own doppler @ 9w4d.....yay

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 11:00 am

WOW!  Anytime!!!!! Hearts Good Luck CloverGood Luck CloverGood Luck Clover

Do you not live in the US?  Or is it because you have a midwife that they let you go that long? (just curious, sorry)

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 11:13 am

CONGRATS! It won't be long now, I can't wait to hear that you've had your little girl and to see pictures, I bet she's gorgeous! <3 It sucks playing the waiting game with your water broken, but it'll be over before you know it. Are they keeping you in the hospital or do you get to wait at home? Just wondering, I know the UK is much different than us when it comes to pg hospital stuff.

* Married 2008 * Lost Angel 2008 *
* Baby Girl Jan 2010 * Baby Girl Aug 2011 *

Mom to profoundly deaf daughter with 2 cochlear implants
and profoundly proud of her :)

4princes1princess

Joined 11-Aug-09

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 11:14 am

Hope everything goes smoothly for you, you never know, now your waters have broke you may not need an induction and your labour may just start progressing from now on, are you in hospital then on IV antibiotics?

Baby Boy 92, Baby Boy 01, Baby Boy 04,  Baby Boy 06 , Baby Girl 10

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 11:16 am

Wow Tam Surprise

Good luck she will be here in no time. Please keep us posted Hearts

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

24-Feb-10 11:29 am
Omy! I thought you had to deliver with in 24 hours of the water breaking!? Hope you deliver fast!!! Best of luck!

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 16-May-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 11:34 am

no im on oral liquid antibiotics EnvyYuck

they wanted to keep me in till tomorrow morning but only just incase i went into labour....but as i only had 3 hours sleep last night ...i discharged myself..i only 10 min away from hospital...so if i go into labour i go straight back....they was going to let me out in the morning anyway.....

i just have to keep checking my temp, if it goes up i have to go in

...keep an eye on the water im losing...still losing.....if it changes colour i have to go back in.....

keep an eye on her movements.....if decrease i have to go back in, they feel really strange now with no water surronding her.....

i have to go back tomorrow anyway for a scan on the placenta....

i have to see consultant on friday which is when she should give me an induction day...they said they wait till 37 weeks....unless i get an infection, or go naturally into labour myself.....

so next thursday im 37 weeks so im hoping friday 5th march they will book me in but we shall have to wait and see what the next week bring.....

im ever so painful down there...and losing water evry time i move feels horrible xx

9.11.08 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFN  07.07.09 transfered 2 x Baby Girl BFP.... both with UKCFA- heard H/B with my own doppler @ 9w4d.....yay

Joined 27-Jun-09

24-Feb-10 12:31 pm

OMG!!! I would be really nervous. I hope everything goes fine and you and your baby meet really soon. Good Luck!!!!  Pray

Hugs Butterfly  Baby Bear Girl 15    Baby Bear Girl 9   Hearts     Finally my little Baby Bear Boy  CSection March 5, 2010 Thanks GOD!!!!!!!

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 2:13 pm

I feel ya hun, I had to go with my water broken for a week, I didn't realize that you keep losing water for the entire duration, everytime you move or change positions more comes out, you soak everything you wear, you're highly uncomfortable, and after a few days of it, the inside of your uterus becomes a bit soar from being rubbed raw by the baby. It's no fun at all, but when your baby gets here, it'll all be a distant memory. Hang in there, at least you know your baby will be OK even if she deicides to come tonight, you're far enough along that there shouldn't be any complications and you should be able to take her home with you no problem. Try to get as much sleep as you can until then!

* Married 2008 * Lost Angel 2008 *
* Baby Girl Jan 2010 * Baby Girl Aug 2011 *

Mom to profoundly deaf daughter with 2 cochlear implants
and profoundly proud of her :)

(Tryin4Pink)

Joined 17-Sep-07

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 2:19 pm

Oh wow! Losing water for hours let alone days, just sucks! My baby's head blocked the opening, so every once in a while I would get a good gush. It's awful feeling! I hope everything goes well for you though. My cousin had her baby at 36 weeks, and everything was perfect. He was 5lb13oz, and had no problems at all. They put her on pitocin 24 hours after her water broke.

Baby Boy May 28, 2008  and Baby Boy May 30, 2010

Still room for at least one more... ttc mid 2012

Lx

Joined 26-Jan-09

24-Feb-10 3:18 pm

Thinking of you, hope all goes well. Your little girl will be here soon, bet you can't wait to meet her.

All the best!!!

Joined 4-Apr-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 6:08 pm

WOW! Have they had time to give you the steroids to help her lung development? Will you still get to try for a homebirth? In any case, wishing you lots of luck and a smooth L&D w/a healthy baby girl!

Baby Girl'03 Baby Girl'05 Heartbroken'08 Heartbroken'09  Baby Boy '10 after 14 months of swaying

Tammye

Joined 7-Jun-09

24-Feb-10 9:24 pm

wishing you lots of luck!! Can't wait to see your baby girl!!

LuvMyEvan

Mom to Evan 7/2007 and Lexie Grace 3/2010

Maria

Joined 30-Sep-08

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

24-Feb-10 9:28 pm

OMG Tam, I am sooo excited for you I cannot wait until she is here!!!! Good luck honey and hope she makes her grant entrance soon Love Ya!

My techno savvy one 2005
My miracle boy 2009
My birthday buddy 2014

Joined 31-May-09

24-Feb-10 9:38 pm

Any day now.  Can't wait to see pictures.

Page: of 4