Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Predictions Spreadsheet?

Lovin' the BBQ Sauce

Joined 21-Aug-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 10:09 am

Hi, I've been pretty active in the "Predictions" post and I think it might be a great idea to come up with a spreadsheet to track the predictions over time (similar to the TTC a girl/boy spreadsheets).  I personally wouldn't have the time to keep this up to date, but was wondering if anyone wanted to volunteer to do this.  I think it would be really cool, and if found to be accurate, the online psychic services may help ease the mind of many a woman on here.

What do you think?  Any takers?

Baby Boy Logan - 9 Baby Boy Shane - 7 Baby Boy Julian- 4

Jasmyne

Joined 13-Aug-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 2:45 pm

Sure I will do it.

If you want your details included in the spreadsheet please include the following details and put it in bold so I don't miss it.

Screen Name:

Ebay Lady Prediction:

Cheri 22 Prediction: 

Other Predictions:

When we will know if they are right or wrong:

Thanks!

Lovin' the BBQ Sauce

Joined 21-Aug-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 4:52 pm

momto2princes:

Ebay Lady Prediction:  Girl - Conceive Nov-Dec

Cheri 22 Prediction:  Didn't come yet

When we will know if they are right or wrong:  Dec

Claire

Joined 6-Jul-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 5:34 pm

Screen Name: Pinkbabydust

Ebay Lady Prediction:  Girl

Luc: Girl

Cheri: Boy

When will we know if they are right or wrong: December

Baby Boy8yrs Baby Boy4yrs Baby Girl Sophia Adele arrived on May 2nd,2008 6lbs 14oz

Joined 20-Sep-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 6:09 pm

I'm new and I don't know how to find the TTC a girl/boy spreadsheet. How do I find it? LOL I hate to bother you guys with my little silly questions, but I'm clueless... LOL I don't know how to put the little cute icons on the bottom of my post.. Actually I don't even know how to post a new post or I would've asked this like that.. I know I sound so ignorant.. LOL Sorry, but please give me some advice....Embarrassed

Baby Bear Boy DS1- age 12    Baby Bear Boy DS2- age 8    Baby Bear Girl DD-age 1         

Thank you God for all my blessings.....Hearts

Joined 25-Jun-07

25-Sep-07 6:20 pm

Great idea!  I was actually thinking of starting something as well since I'm now obsessed.  How about we set it up in excel so it will be easier to read?  I did a sample one.  And for those who need to add info lets have them send you an email directly so we don't clog up the thread.  Make sense?  I'm also available to collect data if you need me.

Screen Name Ebay Prediction  Cheri 22 Others Date to confirm

Pinkbabydust girl - - December
mylittleguy girl - - 10/17/07

Baby Boy - 2006
Baby Girl - 2008 (Swayed and got my little girl)
Due with a Baby Girl or Baby Boy - August 19, 2011

Claire

Joined 6-Jul-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 6:20 pm

Soooblessed- Hi and welcome. Here is the link to the spreadsheets.

Boy- http://www.in-gender.com/CS/forums/t/9760.aspx

Girl - http://www.in-gender.com/CS/forums/t/9759.aspx

As far as the icons you need to go to your  profile and signature. For a son you put Baby Bear Boy for daughter you put Baby Bear Girl. Hope this helps. To write a new post you go the forum page and click on a forum, then at the top of the page there is a button for a new post.

Baby Boy8yrs Baby Boy4yrs Baby Girl Sophia Adele arrived on May 2nd,2008 6lbs 14oz

Joined 23-Sep-07

25-Sep-07 6:26 pm

i will go ahead and participate i find the predictions to be very interesting even though its for fun its good thing to kill time and not let us go nuts until big U/S day...ok ladies i have a list here of places i have tried majority are free!!! here goes and here is the results they gave me...also i will be able to let you ladies know by oct 4th the result!!

psychic predictions=   cheri22-boy   flagurl-boy     wanda-boy   heidi-boy   ebay lady_boy

prediction:
Hi Sadie,

Thanks for buying a prediction.

I can see you with a little boy. He'll be great at music and will love to hold your hands whilst you dance with him around the room and you'll have a special song that the two of you sing together. I keep seeing the initial "D" with him as well.

www dot tellmepinkorblue dot com---to expensive

www dot dreamheartbaby.com--(girl)

www dot cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/lunar-cycle-fertility.html--still waiting

www dot babyman.net ( BOY)

www dot mistupid.com/zodiac/cbirthchart.htm(boy)

www dot tryingtoconceive.com/needle.htm(boy)

www dot chinagold.com/verify.htm (girl

www dot thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html (girl

www dot facade.com/biorhythm/-didnt understand it

www dot chineseastrology.com/wu/birthchart.html  (boy)

www dot sexratio.com/index.htm  (45%girl 55%boy)

www dot pregnancy.about.com/library/quiz/boygirl/blboygirlquiz.htm( GIRL)

www dot pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Madame-Zaritska-predicts-your-birth-experience-736.htm(boy)

www dot select-baby-gender.com/free-baby-gender-predictor.aspx (girl)

www dot dadcafe.co.uk/resources/baby-gender-predictor.php (girl 40%)

www dot yourradioplace.com/birthchart.htm (BOY)

www dot obfocus.com/calculators/gender.htm BOY

www dot pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Chinese-conception-gender-chart-9.htm (girl)

www dot dacre.net/moon/moonframe.html(full moon favors boy

so far 14 boy results and 7 girl results......

Joined 20-Sep-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 6:31 pm

Thanks PinkBabyDust!!! I always just pust New Posts... So that's why I never saw the option to post a new post... Again, I really appreciate you taking the time to explain... I owe ya.. IF I had any pink dust, I'd be sending it your way... LOL

Baby Bear Boy DS1- age 12    Baby Bear Boy DS2- age 8    Baby Bear Girl DD-age 1         

Thank you God for all my blessings.....Hearts

Claire

Joined 6-Jul-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 6:33 pm

You are welcome soooblessed!!Happy  LOL  Glad I could help and thanks for the thought of the baby dust!! Same goes for you! GLGood Luck Clover

Jasmyne

Joined 13-Aug-07

Top Poster
25-Sep-07 6:33 pm

I will create a format and start a new thread once I do that. That was everyone can add their stats to this thread and I will then update it on the new threads same post separately so we don't get confused!  

Joined 29-Jan-07

26-Sep-07 8:20 am

Screen Name: Twinsmama

Ebay Lady Prediction: GIRL

Cheri 22 Prediction: Don't know yet

Other Predictions: BOY

When we will know if they are right or wrong: December

Me Sylvia 31 Dh Rob 32 Ds Thomas 8 Twin Boys William & Daniel 5 Baby Boy # 4 due may 28th

Joined 23-Feb-07

Top Poster
26-Sep-07 1:31 pm

Screen Name: SpudBud27

Ebay Lady:  Boy

Cheri22:

Other:

Date we will find out if they are right or wrong: Sometime in Jan

Baby Girl 06 Baby Boy 08 ultrasound says Baby Girl 10 “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss

Joined 23-Sep-07

26-Sep-07 1:49 pm
HEY JULIETDREAMS THIS IS A LADY FROM BABYCENTER FORUM DETERMINING GENDER SHE GOT HER PREDICTION AND SHE KNOWS HER BABYS GENDER CAN YOU PLEASE ADD HER THIS IS A CONFIRMED RESULT!!

SCREEN NAME:BREE-BABY

EBAY LADY-GIRL

RESULT--GIRL//ALREADY HAD U/S 

She just responded to me. I am having a girl. I told her I already knew the gender (did not tell her what the gender is though) and just wanted any extra info she may have. This is what she wrote to me:

Hi Sabrina, I think you will have a healthy baby girl weighing somewhere in the high 6lb to low 7lb range, although she will be quite petite she will be quick to do things as I see her walking when she is still pretty little, definitely less than a year old. I also see that she will be fascinated with nature, in particular planting seeds and watching them grow into flowers and I get the feeling this will continue throughout her life. Sorry, I'm not getting any more than that.

I will say, she is most likely right in target for the weight. My smallest boy was 6 11 and my fattest (LOL) was 7 7.

Lovin' the BBQ Sauce

Joined 21-Aug-07

Top Poster
26-Sep-07 1:53 pm

Thanks for letting us know about this one.  Mom2toprinces is actually the person tracking this.  I'm just a cheerleader!  LOL

Page: of 6