Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Moon sign gender predictions: Please read the 1st post carefully...

Joined 14-Apr-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 8:53 am

I have decided to stay since I love doing this so much. I just can't do it everyday. I will be on every couple of days and try to do as many as I can. If you are ttc and are due to O within a couple of days to a week then I will make yours priority. If you have a gold membership, PM me with ttc date requests only.

Please follow the steps for the info that I need to make this easier and faster for me and be sure to include quotes in your replies so I don't have to search through previous posts! Thanks for understanding!!

*******Keep in mind this isn't 100%******

INFORMATION I NEED (the more the better!!) :

1. State and closest big city you conceived in.

2. Ovulation date (if you have a chart, please post a link or snap shot so I can be confident of my prediction for you!): as close to O as you can get it, down to the part of the day such as morning, afternoon, or night if possible! If you have a temp chart and wouldn't mind sharing it, that would be great! I charted myself for about 2 yrs! If you used OPK's, the date of 1st +OPK and last +OPK is helpful as well! The more info you have to share, the better and more accurate the prediction!

3. When you bd'ed (had intercourse) before O date and after.

4.  Let me know if your O date is:

• 100% confirmed through charting or OPKs
  • just a good guess
  • absolute estimate
 It makes a difference when I'm keeping track of accuracy and helps save me time by not having to ask!!!

5. Estimated Due Date

6. Come back and let me know when confirmed!!!

INFORMATION:

• Moon sign changes every 2-2.5 days or so. I'd like to be as accurate as possible (this is kind of like a research thing to me), that's why I ask for detailed info if you have it. If you just want a best guess and have a date down to within about 2 days based on OPK's, fertile signs (cm, cp, or O pains), or very regular cycles, then that is OK too, but keep in mind it may not be correct, I'll do my best! Just give me something concrete to work with Happy Wink
  • Moon Phase: To make this interesting, I will start adding the phase of the moon also. Moon phase has nothing to do with the moon sign gender theory but since moon phase is used when swaying, I thought it would be interesting to see the correlation between gender and the moon phase as well.
  • Scan Dating: This is not an accurate determinate for ovulation/conception date because it just provides an estimated due date based on size of baby. Baby could be measuring bigger or smaller, therefore putting the dates off by a couple days of what would be your ovulation/conception date and in turn the moon sign would be wrong!
  • Explanation of Conception and why I need the info I need:   See the bottom of this post!

THE List :

Out of 151 Confirmations:  69% correct (not including cusp and estimates)

Correct: 105

Wrong: 46

Cusps/estimates (wrong) = 36

New Moon Phase (24):      Girls:  9       Boys: 15

Full Moon Phase (40):       Girls:  23        Boys:  17

**FYI: Some listings may have the same due date but different gender predictions. This can be due to LMP due dates, scan dating, difference in time zones or because of being on the cusp of a sign!**

CONFIRMED CORRECT (105):

mydominicanbaby:     GIRL                          EDD: March 1, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

sahmof3:        BOY                                       EDD: May 25, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY

Hobbermittens:     GIRL                                EDD: March 29, 2010       CONFIRMED   GIRL

oanaandreeapop:   GIRL                              EDD: May 28, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

Cloudburst:  BOY (rough estimate, 50/50)       EDD: May 30, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

Hookie:  Twins!  GIRLS  (on the cusp)    EDD: June 7, 2010     CONFIRMED   GIRL/BOY

sevenlilpigs:   GIRL    (50/50, on the cusp)       EDD: June 19         CONFIRMED   GIRL

shabish2002:   BOY                                       EDD: July 1, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY

Mellbelle21:    GIRL                                      EDD: July 9, 2010           CONFIRMED   GIRL

baby#2:           BOY                                       EDD: July 20, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

Dibbles:           GIRL                                     EDD: July 22, 2010          CONFIRMED   GIRL

Mommy of 2:  BOY (rough estimate, 50/50)     EDD: July 22, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

monkeyjams:    GIRL                                      EDD: July 22, 2010        CONFIRMED   GIRL

Maeve:            GIRL                                       EDD: July 27, 2010        CONFIRMED   GIRL

Fado:         GIRL                                             EDD: July 30, 2010       CONFIRMED   GIRL

all4mymarine: GIRL                                      EDD: Aug 3, 2010            CONFIRMED   GIRL

praying4aprincess: GIRL                               EDD: Aug 3, 2010           CONFIRMED   GIRL

Destiny728:      BOY                                       EDD: Aug 6, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY

princessdwarbie:   GIRL   (on the cusp)            EDD: Aug 7, 1010           CONFIRMED   GIRL

becca0213:      GIRL                                        EDD: Aug 10, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

beau-belle:        BOY                                      EDD: Aug 10, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

dollies n lollies: BOY                                     EDD: Aug 12, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY 

aerin:     GIRL    (possibly BOY, on the cusp!)    EDD: Aug 13, 2010        CONFIRMED   GIRL

ber_waves_of:  GIRL   ( very rough estimate)     EDD: Aug 18, 2010           CONFIRMED   GIRL

astralweeks:      BOY                                      EDD: Aug 18, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

vanillachica:    GIRL                                        EDD: Aug 23, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

adriane707:     GIRL                                        EDD: Aug 23, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

surbur:         GIRL                                              EDD: Aug 26, 2010       CONFIRMED   GIRL

txgrlishavnasmerbaby:  BOY                         EDD: Aug 26, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

Sad Flower no.5was4C:      BOY                                 EDD: Sep 3, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY Sad Flower

kimmarie:     BOY    (estimate)                        EDD: Sept 3, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY

LandonLilly+1:    BOY                                    EDD: Sept 4, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY

Teradn:        BOY  (on the cusp, could be GIRL!)  EDD: Sept 4, 2010      CONFIRMED   BOY

shiningstar:     BOY                                         EDD: Sept 5, 2010          CONFIRMED   BOY

sweetsue42 :   GIRL                                         EDD: Sept 5, 2010          CONFIRMED   GIRL

hmkinms:        GIRL                                          EDD: Sept 5, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

bella:     GIRL                                                  EDD: Sep 6, 2010           CONFIRMED   GIRL

soontobe6:        GIRL                                      EDD: Sept 8, 2010           CONFIRMED   GIRL

prettyprincess1977:    GIRL                           EDD: Sept 10, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

bigbump:    GIRL                                            EDD: Sept 10, 2010          CONFIRMED   GIRL

CURLYWHIRLY:      GIRL                                EDD: Sept 10, 2010       CONFIRMED   GIRL

natinico:      BOY                                             EDD: Sept 18, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

mylilpeanuts:   GIRL (estimate)                       EDD: Sept 23, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

mellobaby:       GIRL                                       EDD: Sept 24, 2010        CONFIRMED   GIRL

Quigs227:        BOY  (rough estimate)               EDD: Sept 27, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

spring_the-mommy:(full moon)on the cusp, could be GIRL!) EDD: Sept 27, 2010CONFIRMED   BOY

haydenandbrycen2:      GIRL                           EDD: Sept 28, 2010        CONFIRMED   GIRL

kinzygal:           BOY                                       EDD: Sept 30, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

ernurse05:    GIRL                                            EDD: Oct 2, 2010           CONFIRMED   GIRL

kathy31:     GIRL  (full moon)                                    EDD: Oct 2, 2010  CONFIRMED   GIRL

UmmmR:        GIRL     (on the cusp)               EDD: Oct 3, 2010            CONFIRMED   GIRL

Sad Flower miraclebaby:    GIRL                                         EDD: Oct 3, 2010        CONFIRMED   GIRL Sad Flower

PurplePassion:    GIRL                                     EDD: Oct 6, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

threeshineys:     GIRL                                     EDD: Oct 12, 2010          CONFIRMED   GIRL

octoberbaby1:    BOY                                      EDD: Oct 15, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

littleman4me:   BOY                                        EDD: Oct 19, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

Chicky:             BOY                                         EDD: Oct 19, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

Alissa:            GIRL                                           EDD: Oct 21, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

colezy:          BOY                                              EDD: Oct 26, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

Agfossil:      GIRL                                             EDD: Oct 27, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

ohemgee:         BOY                                         EDD: Oct 31, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

wishingonastar:    GIRL                                  EDD: Nov 2, 2010            CONFIRMED   GIRL

amandaoasis:      GIRL                                      EDD: Nov 3, 2010          CONFIRMED   GIRL

Peaches27:    BOY                                               EDD: Nov 10, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

Luvr4boyz:       BOY  (on the cusp, possibly GIRLEDD: Nov 11, 2010 CONFIRMED   BOY

nini:     GIRL   (new moon)                                 EDD: Nov 12, 2010         CONFIRMED   GIRL

Phimu2004:  BOY    (new moon, on the cusp)      EDD: Nov 14, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

hep:          BOY                                                  EDD: Nov 14, 2010       CONFIRMED   BOY

christy99:     BOY                                                EDD: Nov 15, 2010     CONFIRMED   BOY

babydust292:   GIRL                                            EDD: Nov 20, 2010     CONFIRMED   GIRL

ellezil:             GIRL     (full moon)                         EDD: Nov 22, 2010    CONFIRMED   GIRL

loriannexx:     GIRL  (on the cusp, possibly BOY) EDD: Nov 25, 2010      CONFIRMED   GIRL

gormghlaith:    GIRL      (full moon)                      EDD: Nov 30, 2010     CONFIRMED   GIRL

Itabu:    GIRL      (full moon) (estimate)                 EDD: Dec 1, 2010        CONFIRMED   GIRL

miss_krista:      GIRL    (full moon) (estimate)          EDD: Dec 6, 2010     CONFIRMED   GIRL

lynea22:           GIRL  (on the cusp, possibly BOY)  EDD: Dec 10, 2010  CONFIRMED   GIRL

woo1324:     GIRL                                                EDD: Dec 11, 2010    CONFIRMED   GIRL

TwoTreasures:     GIRL    (full moon)                   EDD: Dec 22, 2010      CONFIRMED   GIRL

Jen Gomez:     GIRL        (estimate)                    EDD: Dec 27, 2010     CONFIRMED   GIRL

bigsnowywoman: BOY (new moon) (on the cusp, possibly GIRL) EDD: Jan 7, 2011 CONFIRMED   BOY

laughing_mom:      BOY                                EDD: Jan 8, 2011            CONFIRMED   BOY

Mamato2Boys+?:     GIRL  (new moon)                    EDD: Jan 11, 2011      CONFIRMED   GIRL

amandac79:   BOY       (new moon)                     EDD: Jan 13, 2011      CONFIRMED   BOY

crystalb:       BOY         (new moon)                   EDD: Jan 17, 2011        CONFIRMED   BOY

AussieTwinkle:    GIRL   (full moon)                     EDD: Jan 20, 2011     CONFIRMED   GIRL

chanty79:        GIRL   (full moon) (estimate)             EDD: Jan 29, 2011    CONFIRMED   GIRL

HopefulMonster:  GIRL   (full moon)                    EDD: Jan 29, 2011      CONFIRMED   GIRL

cooperdoo:  BOY (new moon) (on the cusp, possibly GIRL) EDD: Feb 15, 2011 CONFIRMED   BOY

Bec83:             BOY   (full moon)                   EDD: Feb 23, 2011       CONFIRMED   BOY

mini29:                BOY   (full moon)                EDD: Feb 26, 2011         CONFIRMED   BOY

JennLynn44:        BOY  (full moon)                     EDD: Feb 28, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

Wouldloveadaughter:    GIRL (full moon)               EDD: March 1, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

Sad FlowerMaytoDecember10:        GIRL (full moon)         EDD: March 2, 2011     CONFIRMED   GIRLSad Flower

Nala81:                    GIRL (full moon)                EDD: March 2, 2011   CONFIRMED   GIRL

Prayin4aPrincess:    BOY   (full moon)              EDD: April 1, 2011    CONFIRMED   BOY

Azuremyst:        GIRL  (new moon)                   EDD: April 6, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

pixiecat-glitterdoll:  GIRL  (new moon)              EDD: April 16, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

Sad Flowerprincessap:   BOY    (full moon)                            EDD: April 19, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOYSad Flower

no.6was4C: GIRL( full moon)(on the cusp, possibly BOY ) EDD: April 25, 2011CONFIRMED   GIRL

BayouLady:            BOY (full moon)                   EDD: March 27, 2011   CONFIRMED   BOY

mrslittle:          BOY                                                                              CONFIRMED   BOY

bagsboxers:      BOY     (estimated)                                                      CONFIRMED   BOY

artistchic613:         BOY                                                                       CONFIRMED   BOY

mamaof*4*lilmen:  GIRL (very slight chance BOY)                                CONFIRMED   GIRL

pink flamingo:      BOY                                                                        CONFIRMED   BOY

CONFIRMED WRONG (46):

four gorgeous babies:  GIRL                              EDD: Feb 25, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

Pronoia:          BOY                                           EDD: June 5, 2010          CONFIRMED   GIRL

JJohnson3:      GIRL                                           EDD: June 7, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

balletteacher:  GIRL                                                EDD:  June 18, 2010   CONFIRMED   BOY

momofmany:     GIRL                                         EDD: July 2, 2010   CONFIRMED   BOY

Kaydesmamma:   GIRL                                      EDD: Aug 4, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY

missthetaste:  GIRL                                            EDD: Aug 8, 2010           CONFIRMED   BOY

katrun:            GIRL                                          EDD: Aug 19, 2010   CONFIRMED   BOY

Proud-Mummy26:       BOY                                 EDD: Aug 15, 2010    CONFIRMED   GIRL

babyblux2:      GIRL                                         EDD: Aug 18, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

lward0810:     GIRL                                        EDD: Aug 29, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

gracieju:   GIRL                                               EDD: Aug 29, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

bok+one:         GIRL                                        EDD: Aug 31, 2010      CONFIRMED   BOY

violetflower:       BOY                                   EDD: Sept 10, 2010    CONFIRMED   GIRL

heidihollie:      GIRL                                           EDD: Sep 30, 2010    CONFIRMED   BOY

princesa62585:   GIRL                                     EDD: Oct 7, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

leightonb:      GIRL                                         EDD: Oct 21, 2010       CONFIRMED   BOY

kcal:               BOY                                            EDD: Oct 31, 2010      CONFIRMED   GIRL

alliwishisblu:        GIRL                                    EDD: Nov 3, 2010    CONFIRMED   BOY

bellahdawn:      GIRL                                       EDD: Nov 3, 2010    CONFIRMED   BOY

trouble:       GIRL   (new moon)                          EDD: Nov 13, 2010   CONFIRMED   BOY

CymruAmByth:   BOY                                    EDD: Nov 15, 2010     CONFIRMED GIRL

loopylou:         BOY                                       EDD: Nov 25, 2010   CONFIRMED   GIRL

CaliSoul:         GIRL      (full moon)                  EDD: Nov 30, 2010    CONFIRMED   BOY

Camberlynn:    GIRL     (full moon)                     EDD: Dec 1, 2010    CONFIRMED   BOY

fourfabdaughters now4myson:   GIRL             EDD: Dec 14, 2010     CONFIRMED   BOY

Kat12:     GIRL   (full moon)                                   EDD: Jan 25, 2011   CONFIRMED   BOY

ShotsToGrowOn:     BOY   (full moon)                EDD: Jan 26, 2011   CONFIRMED   GIRL

DDhope:            BOY   (full moon)                         EDD: Jan 26, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

Rainne:            GIRL    (full moon)                          EDD: Jan 29, 2011   CONFIRMED   BOY

MrsDoyle:     BOY    (new moon)                         EDD: Feb 5, 2011     CONFIRMED   GIRL

dinkiedoo:   BOY    (new moon)                       EDD: Feb 13, 2011     CONFIRMED   GIRL

llmk:            GIRL   (new moon)                             EDD: Feb 15, 2011   CONFIRMED   BOY 

Mamma2@llboyz: GIRL  (new moon)                      EDD: March 15, 2011 CONFIRMED   BOY

PurpleDream:       GIRL  (new moon)                      EDD: March 15, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

tammy12:            BOY   (new moon)                    EDD: March 18, 2011 CONFIRMED   GIRL

airforcewife:         GIRL  (full moon)                       EDD: March 19, 2011   CONFIRMED   BOY

little men X3:     BOY   (full moon)                         EDD: March 21, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

wingless:         BOY    (full moon)                        EDD: March 27, 2011 CONFIRMED   GIRL

Whiteicequeen:    BOY   (full moon)                      EDD: April 1, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

KBear:              GIRL  (new moon)                   EDD: April 7, 2011     CONFIRMED   BOY

twoboysNYC:    BOY   (full moon)                      EDD: April 15, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

koolmnbv:    GIRL  (new moon)                              EDD: April 16, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

ecagle05:       GIRL  (new moon)                          EDD: May 4, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

ahawkins:     GIRL  (new moon)                            EDD: May 22, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

xxnataliexx:   BOY   (full moon)                          EDD:  May 28, 2011 CONFIRMED   GIRL

CONFIRMED WRONG- ESTIMATES/ON THE CUSP (36):

thirdontheway: BOY   (possibly GIRL, on the cusp!)  EDD: May 15, 2010 CONFIRMED   GIRL

laurenjustin:    BOY       (on the cusp)                 EDD: May 18, 2010    CONFIRMED   GIRL

seastar:        GIRL             (estimate)                 EDD: June 9, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

daizeemom:    GIRL    (on the cusp)                     EDD: July 26, 2010         CONFIRMED   BOY

Bluebooties:    BOY  (on the cusp, could be GIRL!!) EDD: Aug 1, 2010  CONFIRMED   GIRL

babyxx4:     BOY  (possibly GIRL, on the cusp!) EDD: Aug 9, 2010          CONFIRMED   GIRL

apple candy:   GIRL (est/on cusp, possibly BOY ) EDD: Aug 13, 2010     CONFIRMED   BOY

SnowLilly:  GIRL (right on the cusp, possibly BOY)  EDD: Aug 12, 2010   CONFIRMED   BOY

babynumber3: GIRL (very very slight chance BOY) EDD: Aug 22, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

stillmissingsomething:     GIRL  (estimate)        EDD: Aug 22, 2010        CONFIRMED   BOY

kaala:    GIRL   (very rough estimate, possibly BOY) EDD: Aug 23, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

Sheri:       GIRL (estimate)                                    EDD: Aug 23, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

dawnq1:    GIRL (on the cusp, possibly  BOY)       EDD: Aug 27, 2010   CONFIRMED   BOY

goobergober:    BOY      (estimate)                   EDD:  Sept 2, 2010    CONFIRMED   GIRL

noahsister:      GIRL   (on the cusp, possibly BOY)   EDD: Sept 24, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

knbendele:    GIRL   (on the cusp, could be BOY)  EDD: Sept 22, 2010 CONFIRMED   BOY

secret4:        BOY             (estimate)                   EDD: Oct 16, 2010    CONFIRMED   GIRL

sweetie-pie07:   GIRL (on the cusp, possibly BOY)  EDD: Oct 21, 2010CONFIRMED   BOY

Luvsmy2men:     GIRL     (estimate)                  EDD: Oct 27, 2010     CONFIRMED   BOY

ALM:      GIRL     (new moon) (on the cusp)          EDD: Nov 8, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

babyscarlett:    GIRL   (estimate)                         EDD: Nov 8, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

myLittle*i*:    GIRL  (full moon, estimate)           EDD: Nov 22, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

asugrbby:  BOY (full moon) (on the cusp, possibly GIRL) EDD: Dec 5, 2010 CONFIRMED GIRL

rach0304:        GIRL    (full moon) (estimate)      EDD: Dec 23, 2010  CONFIRMED   BOY

baby#3ontheway:  GIRL (full moon) (on the cusp, possibly BOY )  EDD: Dec 26, 2010 CONFIRMED   BOY

mary0630: GIRL  (full moon) (on the cusp, possibly BOY ) EDD: Jan 1, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

bbotkins:      BOY  (on the cusp, possibly GIRL)    EDD: Jan 9, 2011   CONFIRMED   GIRL

lax2luv:        BOY    (new moon) (estimate)           EDD: Jan 17, 2011  CONFIRMED   GIRL

MrsWalsh: GIRL  (full moon) (on the cusp, possibly BOY) EDD: Jan 30, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

bayoudancer:     GIRL (new moon) (estimate)          EDD: March 14, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

Kid&CoffeeLover: BOY(full moon) (on the cusp, possibly GIRL) EDD: March 23, 2011 CONFIRMED   GIRL

Katinka:     GIRL  (new moon) (estimate)               EDD: April 11, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY 

blutea:    GIRL( full moon)(on the cusp, possibly BOY ) EDD: April 25, 2011  CONFIRMED   BOY

The Anchor:    GIRL        (estimate)                                                 CONFIRMED   BOY

Maddie71008:    BOY     (estimate)                                                     CONFIRMED   GIRL

Tinkerbell500:   GIRL (estimate/on the cusp)                                   CONFIRMED   BOY

TO BE CONFIRMED:

angeldust86:    BOY  (possibly GIRL, on the cusp!)       EDD: June 8, 2010  confirmation at birth!

melpangle:     GIRL                                              EDD: Aug 22, 2010

LCR:        GIRL                                                     EDD: Aug 23, 201

Michelleq912:   BOY                                              EDD: Sept 2, 2010

JoJoJo:            BOY                                                  EDD: Sep 8, 2010

tootall:        GIRL       (estimate)                                EDD: Sept 19, 2010

Maeganlogan:   BOY  (on the cusp, could be GIRL)   EDD: Oct 26, 2010 confirmation on 5/24                              

Bubelis2:       BOY:                                              EDD: Nov 19, 2010   confirmation on 6/23

squibby17:    GIRL  (full moon)               EDD: Nov 20, 2010  confirmation at birth!                            

DreamBig:        BOY                                             EDD: Nov 23, 2010   confirmation on 6/23

needpuppydogtails:   BOY                                 EDD: Nov 23, 2010

TwoBabysOneYorkie: GIRL  (new moon) (on the cusp, possibly BOY) EDD: Dec 8, 2010 confirmation on 6/30

mama~love:   BOY (on the cusp, possibly GIRL)      EDD: Dec 11, 2010

armywifey!:   GIRL                                                      EDD: Dec 14, 2010

PrissyNik26:    GIRL (on the cusp, possibly BOY )     EDD: Dec 25, 2010

Vannah56:       BOY            (new moon)                      EDD: Jan 13, 2011

goldmist:    BOY   (new moon)                            EDD: Jan 18, 2011

Beth:     BOY    (full moon) (estimate)                     EDD: Jan 27, 2011

Blessings:     BOY   (full moon)                             EDD: Feb 1, 2011

fourxx:              BOY    (new moon)                       EDD: Feb 9, 2011

Sad FlowerTalons_Mommy:      BOY   (full moon)                   EDD: Feb 22, 2011Sad Flower

sunnykat:     GIRL  (full moon)                          EDD: Feb 25, 2011

hgoldens:  GIRL (full moon)(on the cusp, possibly BOY)   EDD: Feb 26, 2011

Orangejuice:    BOY   (full moon) (estimate)                   EDD: Feb 27, 2011

sophnmyprincesss:  BOY(full moon)(on the cusp, possibly GIRL) EDD: March 1, 2011            

papillon:            GIRL  (new moon)                         EDD: March 6, 2011

Sad Flowercharlottelou:     GIRL  (new moon)                          EDD: March 15, 2011Sad Flower

Sad Flowersummerbabies:    BOY(full moon) (on the cusp, possibly GIRL) EDD: March 26, 2011Sad Flower

ttcsec:              GIRL  (full moon) (estimate)           EDD: March 29, 2011

gothope:       GIRL  (full moon)(on the cusp, possibly BOY) EDD: March 30, 2011

ket832:                GIRL  (new moon)                  EDD: April 3, 2011

Sad Flowerladyuk:              BOY   (new moon)                   EDD: April 7, 2011Sad Flower

Sofielle:          GIRL  (new moon)                  EDD: April 14, 2011

Sindy:      BOY (full moon) (on the cusp, possibly GIRL) EDD: April 23, 2011

joyful1:     BOY   (full moon)                                EDD:  April 28, 2011

ClaireBear03:    GIRL      ( full moon)                         EDD: April 30, 2011

bowling1998:    BOY   (new moon)                         EDD: May 5, 2011

annavyas:      GIRL  (new moon)                          EDD: May 6, 2011

Idalmis:            BOY   (new moon)                        EDD:  May 10, 2011

Seashells:  BOY(new moon)(on the cusp, possibly GIRL)estimate EDD:  May 10, 2011

trying for a princess:   GIRL  (new moon)                EDD: May 13, 2011

Sad Floweranna bell:        GIRL    (full moon)                        EDD: May 24, 2011 Sad Flower

onelildude:     GIRL( full moon)(on the cusp, possibly BOY ) EDD: May 27, 2011

DZ Amanda:    GIRL    (full moon) (estimate)            EDD: June 6, 2011

knit1felt2:    BOY  (full moon)                              EDD: June 8, 2011

pinkrose:       BOY  (full moon)                               EDD: June 9, 2011

dsv012345:     GIRL                                             EDD: June 18, 2011

Brielles Mommy:   BOY  (new moon)                     EDD: June 21, 2011

HarryPotterLady:   BOY  (full moon)                           EDD: July 23/21, 2011 

butterflywings:    BOY  (full moon)                           EDD: June 30, 2011

trulyblessed:        BOY    (new moon) (estimate)       EDD: June 30, 2011

pnkpanther:    GIRL    (full moon)                                EDD: July 3, 2011

arya hoping4son:   GIRL    (full moon)                     EDD: July 21, 2011

babybleux32:  BOY  (full moon)                           EDD: July 27, 2011

Bride2beApril2010:   BOY  (new moon)                   EDD: Aug 1, 2011

hopingforaubrey:   GIRL                                        confirmation on 6/12

Sad Flower SOS sis:         GIRL                                            EDD: Sep 10, 2010  Sad Flower

Sad Flower HopefulMonster:  GIRL      (estimate)               EDD: Oct 16, 2010 Sad Flower

Sad Flowerminervasmom:   GIRL (on the cusp, possibly BOY ) EDD: Dec 23, 2010 Sad Flower

EXPLANATION OF CONCEPTION:

The definition of conception is "fertilization", or when the sperm meets the egg. So, what I do is ask for ovulation date and your bd times to try and make a best guess as to when the sperm met the egg. Then I go by the time/date of assumed conception (ovulation) and see what the moon sign was.

1. You could bd on the 1st, O on the 4th and conception would happen at that point. So conception is not the date of bd, but the date of O. Since the sperm are already there waiting, it only take a few mins for the one sperm to penetrate the egg and fertilize.

2. You could O the afternoon of the 1st but not bd till early morning of the 2nd. Conception wouldn't be on the 1st but early morning of the 2nd. I believe (after researching and reading) that it only takes from a few mins to 30 mins for the sperm to reach the egg. So conception could happen within mins.

Heartbroken4/02  Baby Boy 8/03   Heartbroken5/08    HeartbrokenBaby Girl ~Cara Leigh~@ 39wks5d 7/30/09, my Angel Hugs Butterfly Baby Girl 7/10 finally!!!!   

Caitlin is here!!! July 20th @ 11:39am 6lbs 6oz  Healthy and beautiful!! 

Infertility w/ PCOS- currently seeing RE- It worked! EDD Aug 3, 2010 w/ Baby Girl, Caitlin Marie

Beta Results: 10dpo = 26, 13dpo = 178, 15dpo = 442, 17dpo=1200, 20dpo =3888

14, 16, 19, and 28 week ultrasounds looked very girly!! Wooohoooo! I am sooo blessed to have another chance. Thank you Cara, mommy loves you forever and always Heart

My Chart:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2a7e94 

Joined 3-Apr-08

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 9:12 am

Hi, great IdeaAgree

Here is my info:

I am pretty sure I concieved on November 8th...but the tech said I was measuring a day ahead, so maybe O'd on the 7th? I'd love it if you could give a prediction based on both daysHappy

I live in Ontario, Canada. Please feel free to add me to the list!Agree

Cant wait!

Photobucket   ????? ?????????

Joined 14-Apr-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 9:48 am

Bluebooties:

Hi, great IdeaAgree

Here is my info:

I am pretty sure I concieved on November 8th...but the tech said I was measuring a day ahead, so maybe O'd on the 7th? I'd love it if you could give a prediction based on both daysHappy

I live in Ontario, Canada. Please feel free to add me to the list!Agree

Cant wait!

Oh, tricky! If you conceived before 5:30am on the 8th, then the moon's gender sign was Leo which is boy. If you conceived before 5:30am then moon was in Cancer (girl). I'm going to go with boy though. I'm not good with percentages so I won't use those! lol

My scan was off by 1 day but I know down to the hour when I conceived lol Hope you get what you are dreaming of regardless!!

Heartbroken4/02  Baby Boy 8/03   Heartbroken5/08    HeartbrokenBaby Girl ~Cara Leigh~@ 39wks5d 7/30/09, my Angel Hugs Butterfly Baby Girl 7/10 finally!!!!   

Infertility w/ PCOS- currently seeing RE- It worked! EDD Aug 3, 2010 w/ Baby Girl, Caitlin Marie

14, 16, 19, and 28 week ultrasounds looked very girly!! Wooohoooo! I am sooo blessed to have another chance. Thank you Cara, mommy loves you forever and always Heart

Joined 31-Jan-08

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 9:48 am

all4mymarine:

I wanted to start my own thread for this! And if you wouldn't mind being added to a list here on this first thread to keep up with predictions (kind of like what ScootieLou did) then let me know :)  I just find all of this so fascinating and would like to keep it going.

If you want to PM me or leave a message here with just your date of conception/ovulation (within at least 2 days to be accurate) and let me know how sure you are of your actual ovulation date. Moon gender changes every 2.5 days, sometimes less, sometimes more give or take. I also need the country and state you live in. That's it! (don't forget to let me know if you want to be added to the prediction list)

Hi,

You did my reading already but I would like to be add to the list.... BTW congrats on your BABY GIRL... Im so so happy for you.

see please for my predicitons...

twoboysNYC:

Can you do it for me.... I think I O on Dec 26th thru Dec 28th... I live in USA, New York City......please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks in advance.

If you conceived between 3:30pm on the 26th and 8:15pm 28th of December the moons phase was in Taurus, which is girl.

twoboysNYC Baby Boy3/25/2005 Baby Boy2/09/2007 Heartbroken 09 Heartbroken 10    Girl March 10, 2011Baby Girl thanks!

Shawna

Joined 7-Jan-09

3-Feb-10 10:46 am

Can you look at past dates? I am wondering how accurate this was for my 2 boys. May 9, 2007 and September 20, 2008. I live in Pensacola, Fl. this time I have no idea when I ovulated or conceived.

Shawna

Baby Boy-Peyton 2008 Baby Boy- Easton 2009 Due 8-9-10 Berkleigh Baby Girl

Joined 3-Apr-08

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 11:52 am

all4mymarine"]Oh, tricky! If you conceived before 5:30am on the 8th, then the moon's gender sign was Leo which is boy. If you conceived before 5:30am then moon was in Cancer (girl). I'm going to go with boy though. I'm not good with percentages so I won't use those! lol [/quote] 

First off, thankyou so much for your prediction! It made me smile Happy  LOL....Now do you mean to say "after" 5:30 am when you talk about the moon being in Cancer? I really think I O'd before 5:30 am!

[quote user="all4mymarine:

Hope you get what you are dreaming of regardless!!

Ty so much! All prayers appreciated from the bottom of my heart!Love Ya!

Photobucket   ????? ?????????

Joined 14-Apr-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 2:18 pm

Bluebooties"]

[quote user="all4mymarine"]Oh, tricky! If you conceived before 5:30am on the 8th, then the moon's gender sign was Leo which is boy. If you conceived before 5:30am then moon was in Cancer (girl). I'm going to go with boy though. I'm not good with percentages so I won't use those! lol [/quote] 

First off, thankyou so much for your prediction! It made me smile Happy  LOL....Now do you mean to say "after" 5:30 am when you talk about the moon being in Cancer? I really think I O'd before 5:30 am!

[quote user="all4mymarine:

Hope you get what you are dreaming of regardless!! [/quote]

Ty so much! All prayers appreciated from the bottom of my heart!Love Ya!

I'm so sorry that didn't come out right :(   If you O'd before 5:30am on the 8th, then the moon was still in Cancer (girl). If you O'd after 5:30am on the 8th, then the moon sign was Leo (boy). 

See, I told you yours was tricky :)  If you had abstained for 5 days or so before and bd'ed after 5:30am on the 8th, then I would say good chance for a boy. 

If you bd'ed say, the day before on the 7th and O'd before 5:30am on the 8th, then I would say conception occured in Cancer (girl).

It's all about when you think you conceived and since you were right there on the cusp, it makes it a little trickier. Let me know what you think and I will change the result or leave it based on what you think :)

Joined 14-Apr-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 2:24 pm

sbunch11:

Can you look at past dates? I am wondering how accurate this was for my 2 boys. May 9, 2007 and September 20, 2008. I live in Pensacola, Fl. this time I have no idea when I ovulated or conceived.

Shawna

For the May 9, 2007 the result was Aquarius (boy). For September 20, 2008 the result was Gemini (boy). So I would say that this moon sign gender theory worked for you :)

Joined 30-Dec-09

3-Feb-10 4:30 pm

Hi, I already posted on the other thread and I just saw this one. I'm waiting for you to respond to the other post (I provided info you needed) but could you also look at past dates please? Wondering if it was accurate for my 3 girls. I used an online site for approx conception--August 26,, 2001 (O 12/3/2000)   July 25, 2003   (11/1/2002)   and January 25, 2005 ( 5/4/2004). Thanks in advance.

Mom to 3 girls

Expecting a baby BOY 07/01/2010

Joined 14-Apr-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 8:05 pm

shabish2002:

Hi, I already posted on the other thread and I just saw this one. I'm waiting for you to respond to the other post (I provided info you needed) but could you also look at past dates please? Wondering if it was accurate for my 3 girls. I used an online site for approx conception--August 26,, 2001 (O 12/3/2000)   July 25, 2003   (11/1/2002)   and January 25, 2005 ( 5/4/2004). Thanks in advance.

12/3/00= Pisces (girl)   11/1/02= Virgo (girl if you conceived before 9pm on the 1st)  5/4/20004= Scorpio (girl)

Honestly, I was expecting at least one to be a boy result since you said you used approx conception times. But, approx conception times are still just approximations :)  But, pretty interesting none the less! 

Joined 30-Jul-09

3-Feb-10 9:49 pm
This is neat! I Ovulated on November 25th, I chart so I know for sure.
...remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. Caden, March 2005 Maxwell, December 2006 Asher, July 2010 Heartbroken Nov. 8, 2009 --- Violet Ann ...right now just focusing on loving our precious boys.

Joined 14-Apr-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 10:54 pm

babybluX2:
This is neat! I Ovulated on November 25th, I chart so I know for sure.

You conceived right smack dab in the middle of Pisces (girl)! And to top it off, it was a New Moon!

Good luck, hope this is right for you!

Joined 27-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

4-Feb-10 3:40 am

Hi. Scottie lou did me a prediction  when I was first pregnant.

I concieved on 4th June 09 So in Scorpio which 'should' mean girl!!!

You can add me to the list. I'm due in 2 weeks so will let you know then x

5 gorgeous Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy and my Genesis, Cyprus twin Baby GirlBaby Girl born May 2012

Joined 3-Mar-09

Top Poster
4-Feb-10 4:04 am
Well I havent a confirmed bfp yet but im very hopefull, with all my 4 pregnancys its been just a 1 month ttc. So if I get a bfp my conception date would be 1st feb.

Joined 14-Apr-09

Top Poster
4-Feb-10 9:00 am

loopylou:
Well I havent a confirmed bfp yet but im very hopefull, with all my 4 pregnancys its been just a 1 month ttc. So if I get a bfp my conception date would be 1st feb.

I will guess for you based on your conception date and when you confirm bfp, I'll add you to the list! Hope you find out soon and get good news!!

What country and state do you live in?

Page: of 162