Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Has anyone used these bottles?

Joined 19-Jan-10

2-Feb-10 10:55 am

Called "Tommee Tippee"?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3918813&fromWidget=BRU%3ACategory%3ATop+Sellers

I was looking for something that's good to transition the baby between breast and bottle. With my first, I used Breastflow which worked well for my baby but sometimes they leaked and they were a pain to clean. These have mixed reviews but mostly good ones. Has anyone ever heard of them or tried them?

Baby GirlAria 5/13/08  Baby Boy Tristan 7/21/10

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
2-Feb-10 11:04 am
I didn't but I do have those on my baby registry. I hope they are good.
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts

Joined 19-Jan-10

2-Feb-10 11:39 am

I hope so too because they look like they'd be super easy to clean, with no extra parts inside.

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
2-Feb-10 11:48 am
Destiny728:

I hope so too because they look like they'd be super easy to clean, with no extra parts inside.

Yeah what I like they also have small formula dispenser that you slide right into bottle ,it makes up to 8 oz of formula, I hate those bulky formula dispensers like avent or munchkin have.
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts

Joined 7-Jul-09

Top Poster
4-Feb-10 9:07 pm

Yes i have used these bottles for DS2 and i am soooooooo happy with them. I was all avent to begin with and once i was out and didn't have a bottle so i picked up one cheap and never went back. The dont leak like avent does and they are so easy to clean too. Baby has to open his mouth wide like they do in the nipple and i found the transition really easy from breast to bottle. I do have one issue though and that is when you have wet hands i cant undo them to save my life, but minor issue when they work so good.I 100% recommend them and when i have mynext DC if i ever will i will buy the breast pump and everythiong i love closer to nature.

Preggo with an oops!!

Joined 15-Nov-08

Top Poster
4-Feb-10 9:37 pm

I have not seen those before, but they sound good! I was an Avent bottle lover too, but wanted to try something different. I bought these: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3161972 and I LOVE them. They are super easy to clean and he has a really easy time going from boob to bottle.

Joined 19-Jan-10

4-Feb-10 11:44 pm

NCBeachyGrl:

I have not seen those before, but they sound good! I was an Avent bottle lover too, but wanted to try something different. I bought these: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3161972 and I LOVE them. They are super easy to clean and he has a really easy time going from boob to bottle.

I started using those when my daughter was about 4 months. I did like them but I thought it was kind of a pain to have an extra piece on the bottom to unscrew and clean. I was first attracted to them because they were some of the first BPA free ones that I saw. But like you said, I will probably be ready to try something different with the newborn so we'll see how these new ones work!

Joined 6-Oct-10

16-Nov-10 1:25 pm

I'm so glad you posted this because I was about to ask the same thing.  We use the Tommee Tippee sippy cups because they were on sale at Babies R Us and I love them...more so than the Playtex ones I've used for 4 years.  I used Dr. Brown's with both of my kids and liked them because they helped with gas, but the parts are such a pain.  Any time anyone else watched the kids for us, they had a hard time assembling them and then they would leak.  You almost need a training class to use them.  I just registered for the Tommee Tippee bottles and I hope they work out well.

Baby Girl 2006, Baby Boy 2008, PrayBaby Girl but confirmed Baby Boydue Feb. 2011

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
16-Nov-10 2:32 pm
oneWAYorANOTHER"][quote user="Destiny728:

[/quote] Yeah what I like they also have small formula dispenser that you slide right into bottle ,it makes up to 8 oz of formula, I hate those bulky formula dispensers like avent or munchkin have.
Update: I have them for 7 months now and love them. Much better then dr.browns, but they have a bit bigger holes in nipples ,if you feed formula it's not a problem but when I put breast milk in them the flow was too fast.

Love my kids!

Joined 27-Sep-09

Top Poster
5-Dec-10 3:46 pm

Chiming in here... my younger son adores these bottles and really didn't like using anything else when he was feeding from a bottle so I totally recommend them.

Baby Bear Boy2005 Baby Bear Boy2009 Baby Bear Girl2010

Page: of 1