Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

what plans does everyone have after no more babies?

No longer an IG member

Joined 14-Dec-06

Top Poster
1-Feb-10 6:30 am

Been wondering what everyone will be upto once the doors closed with more babies

I plan to take a course at College one night a week in Beauty therapy something ive always wanted to do

and I plan to get my driving licence something ive always put off due to being pregnant and new baby etc lol

I plan to get going at the gym when I can and have some ME time and just try and get my body into the best shape its ever been

Looking forward to having holidays and things with the kids and hopefully loosing this pregnancy brain haha

Am I on the right track for moving on?

The only niggling thing that stops me from thinking we are done is the envy i know i will get when seeing pregnant womens gorgeous bumps

but other then that im sure and looking forward to all my plans

x

Please delete this profile no longer a member 

Joined 26-May-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 11:27 am

I am excited to get my SEXY BACK.LOL

No really I am gonna do a mommy makeover-tummy tuck, vag rejuv. and breast aug.

I can't wait to talk the kids on more vacations

stop changing diapers

get better sleep

have more sex with the dh.  tmi  sorry

Baby Bear Boy 2002 Baby Bear Boy 2006 Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Girl 2010  April 29th (my IG baby)

GONE TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH KIDS

No longer an IG member

Joined 14-Dec-06

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 12:38 pm

somehowalilsis:

stop changing diapers

get better sleep

Happy ROFL no im looking forward to that part too!! as im sure my dh IS!! haha

ahhh dont get me started on the tummy tuck lol I wish I could afford one but i spose I will just have to get used to my jelly mama belly Happy ROFL

Joined 20-Sep-08

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 12:46 pm

somehowalilsis:

stop changing diapers

get better sleep

This is pretty much my plan too! Just not vag. rejuv since I had c-sections. Prolly the only bonus there! Oh but I can't wait to wear a cute two piece again!!!

I just want to simply enjoy my kids too! Watch them grow up ya know?

Trio Mommy to:  Baby Bear Boy8 Baby Bear Boy4 Baby Bear Girl2

Done having babies and working on the mommy buldge!

Currently doing supreme 90 days, eating healthy and saving my pennys for a tummy tuck!!! :)

No longer an IG member

Joined 14-Dec-06

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 1:01 pm

]

Sugar*"]

[quote user="somehowalilsis:

stop changing diapers

get better sleep

[/quote]

I just want to simply enjoy my kids too! Watch them grow up ya know?

yes thats how I feel too Happy

Joined 26-May-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-10 2:44 pm

I wanna play more when they ask not always be preggo or have a little one around, take them all skiing, etc. This weekend we are going to Monster Trucks the boys love that!

Baby Bear Boy 2002 Baby Bear Boy 2006 Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Girl 2010  April 29th (my IG baby)

GONE TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH KIDS

No longer an IG member

Joined 14-Dec-06

Top Poster
4-Feb-10 11:25 am

oh wow monster trucks sound like something my boys would love too have fun!

Joined 20-Jul-08

Top Poster
6-Feb-10 4:05 pm

I'm really looking forward to being more active with my kids. This has been a activity restriction-filled pregnancy since I have placenta previa. I'm also looking forward to drinking wine again!! Happy Wink

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl MS/PGD/IVF

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
6-Feb-10 4:18 pm
After this one is 3 I am going to college , maybe part time work also, I will get in shape ,start simply enjoy life instead of thinking should or should not ttc again, I may move to Colorado also. We thought about it for a year now. There is not to much job for my DH in IL now so we figured that we don't have nothing to loose ,and moving to Colorado was our dream for long time. I will read at least one book a week :) I will pack baby things and sell on craigslist or give it to someone instead of hiding it on the attic because I *may* need those some day again lol same with my maternity clothes. I will try to do more things for myself because for 5 years now I do everything for my family only .
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts

No longer an IG member

Joined 14-Dec-06

Top Poster
7-Feb-10 4:51 pm

oneWAYorANOTHER:
After this one is 3 I am going to college , maybe part time work also, I will get in shape ,start simply enjoy life instead of thinking should or should not ttc again, I may move to Colorado also. We thought about it for a year now. There is not to much job for my DH in IL now so we figured that we don't have nothing to loose ,and moving to Colorado was our dream for long time. I will read at least one book a week :) I will pack baby things and sell on craigslist or give it to someone instead of hiding it on the attic because I *may* need those some day again lol same with my maternity clothes. I will try to do more things for myself because for 5 years now I do everything for my family only .

I want to start reading books too I never have time have figured to do this I will have to limit my computer time lol

x

Katie

Joined 30-Aug-08

Top Poster
25-Mar-10 11:47 am

I want to go to Ireland, move back to CA when DD is bigger and get back on track with my career long term

short term, more books, more sex, more me time, more vacations!!

My Mommy Blog <---- Disabled Mom with one DD, one DSS battling it out with orthopedic problems and parenting.

Photobucket

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-Mar-10 11:58 am
Good for you!=) I plan on being a stay at home mommy for 2 or 3 years. But then i want to finish up my AA (need 4 more classes) and then i am going to do a Radiology 2 year program and go on to a 1 year ultrasound program. I've worked in the health care field for 12 years off and on. But i'm really enjoying being at home right now with my kidos! I have a passion for sewing, cooking/baking, and photography and love to put those to use often. We do plan on going to Disney World in 2 years, but next summer we'll go to Great Wolf Lodge again to meet up with family and friends. Also my husband is planning to take me to Ireland for our 5 year anniversary April 15, 2012. Lots to look forward to, but enjoying these last few months of pregnancy and going to savor every moment of baby ELLA=) BTW we are USCG and move every 4ish years and that in itself is a grand adventure!

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg

Joined 21-Feb-08

Top Poster
25-Mar-10 12:29 pm

I'm done having babies, now I have the huge job of raising them! LOL I am homeschooling them, so that's pretty much what I'll be doing for the next 18 years.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-Mar-10 12:39 pm

I'm homeschooling to and I LOVE it!

I can't wait till ds is a little older so my parents (or dh's parents) will take the kids over night. 

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 21-Aug-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-Mar-10 12:40 pm
D_J_M_:

I'm done having babies, now I have the huge job of raising them! LOL I am homeschooling them, so that's pretty much what I'll be doing for the next 18 years.

I home schooled my 2nd son this year and we are almost finished=) We are going to attempt public school for him this fall.

www.ourmicrosortstory.blogspot.com             www.newbornlovenursery.blogspot.com

photo f2_zps6be40389.jpg
Page: of 2