Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Updates

Joined 23-Apr-09

Top Poster
17-Jan-10 8:17 pm

Just wanted to say hey and see how everyone's doing. Time is really flying. How much is everyone's lil one weighing in at? Anything exciting happening? Hope all is wellHappy Smile

Joined 19-Feb-09

17-Jan-10 11:35 pm

I was due August and had Frankie 2 weeks early (july 24th). He weighed 17lbs at 4 months and was 28 inches long. He was 7lbs 7oz and 21inches at birth. He's grown like a weed since then, so we'll see at his next appt.

Joined 23-Apr-09

Top Poster
18-Jan-10 9:15 pm

Oh wow. It seems like they don't stay little for long Stick out tongue

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
19-Jan-10 8:02 am

How about you, Courtney?

L Devine...OMG, He's a big boy!!!!

My main squeeze weighed 16 lbs at his 5 month check up (suppose to be his 4 month)... he's doing sooo good!!!  I don't know if it's cause I"m older this time... or because my other two kids are older, but I just enjoy every little thing about him.  I'm so in love and he, just amazes me every day.  Seems to be ahead of the game ... then brothers were.  He loves loves loves to watch his brothers play.

I hope we here from more.. our August board is DEAD.  I surf the other ones...not so dead, but slow. :(

Joined 23-Apr-09

Top Poster
19-Jan-10 3:30 pm

Hannah was 14lbs and 26 inches long at her 4 month check up. She is so happy and alert. When I have her out she stares at people and turns her head to follow them..LOL i thought it was funny.

I hope we can get more people to talk if not we'll just have to update each other!

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
20-Jan-10 8:26 am

courtneywhitt09:

Hannah was 14lbs and 26 inches long at her 4 month check up. She is so happy and alert. When I have her out she stares at people and turns her head to follow them..LOL i thought it was funny.

I hope we can get more people to talk if not we'll just have to update each other!

Awwwww so sweet!!!  I love it too.. how about when someone talks to her.. does she light up or get scared (strangers)?

Chancey is now okay with that...but for the longest even grandparents made him cry! lol

Joined 23-Apr-09

Top Poster
20-Jan-10 9:08 pm

So far hannah hasn't met a stranger, she smiles and laughs at everyone. I can tell she loves attention, lol.

Aw poor little guy. I feel awful when babies get scared, and the face they make is pitiful!

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
22-Jan-10 9:37 am

courtneywhitt09:
and the face they make is pitiful!

Right..it's cute, but sad all in one... he does the bottom lip.  He'll look at me...the person...me the person...me the person...and either smile or cry!  He's way better now....  I wear him and it forces people to smile when he looks up at them... I love it! ♥

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
5-Feb-10 11:49 am

Cole is doing really good.  I have baby fever sooo bad!  I know that it will pass soon (I hope!).  He weighs about 18.5 pounds right now (don't know how long?).  We go in Feb. 22 for his 6 month appointment.  Uggh.  They grow so fast!  He is sitting up on his own and trying to skooch around on his tummy to get his toys.  He is so close to crawling!   I get so excited watching him accomplish new things, and sad he is getting big all at once. 

Hope you are all doing well!

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

Joined 18-Feb-09

Top Poster
16-Feb-10 11:08 am
Hi everyone! Glad to see you and your babies are doing well! I haven't been on in forever because i gave up a while back when I kept seeing that crying baby over and over again! Anyway, my Kevin is doing great! He was 17.5 pounds at his 4 month check up. He babbles up a storm. I think he might have even said hi once or twice lol He discovered his feet about two weeks ago. He holds them all the time now! He drools like crazy!!! I think he should be getting some teeth soon. He can sit up for a like 30 seconds and the he falls over. I loveeeee him so much! He is awesome! He is so happy. I feel so lucky! Before he even opens his eyes in the morning he is smiling and kicking! He laughs out loud too. He is da bombbbb!!!

babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

KStar Design.com KStar Design.com KStar Design.com

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 1:19 pm

Hi everyone! I'm a little late to this post.

Ava had her 6mo checkup yesterday. Shes 17lb 8oz and 27 inches... big girl! Shes in the 80th percentile for her weight and 90th for height. She has been doing sooo well. She can sit up and play by herself now..she started doing it on Sunday and she's already a pro! She'll sit and chill for 20 minutes at a time and then roll onto her side to do something else. She is such a happy playful girl, looooves attention.

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 1:45 pm

jessicaann:

Hi everyone! I'm a little late to this post.

Ava had her 6mo checkup yesterday. Shes 17lb 8oz and 27 inches... big girl! Shes in the 80th percentile for her weight and 90th for height. She has been doing sooo well. She can sit up and play by herself now..she started doing it on Sunday and she's already a pro! She'll sit and chill for 20 minutes at a time and then roll onto her side to do something else. She is such a happy playful girl, looooves attention.

Awww good to hear!!!  She's bigger then my boy by a few ounces!  Awesome on the sitting up... I feel so far away from this! :(

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 1:46 pm

OMG she is bigger than him?!?! No way! Happy ROFL I would love to see them together. I'm sure your little guy will be sitting before you know it... Ava totally surprised me by doing it so well all of a sudden. Wasn't expecting it. She loves it though, likes to feel like a big girl Stick out tongue

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 3:57 pm

Good to hear from Jessica Ann!  Ava is so cute.  I just had Coles 6 month appointment also.  He is 28.5" long and weighs 18lbs, 9 ounces.  He loves to sit up too, but hasn't really started crawling yet.  So fun to see the smiles (even though he hasn't had any teeth yet?) and watch the play and grow in their new world!

These were his new threads when we all went for lunch on Valentines Day!

Full-size image

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-10 4:40 pm

jessicaann:

OMG she is bigger than him?!?! No way! Happy ROFL I would love to see them together. I'm sure your little guy will be sitting before you know it... Ava totally surprised me by doing it so well all of a sudden. Wasn't expecting it. She loves it though, likes to feel like a big girl Stick out tongue

too cute!  Girls can sometimes do things more then boys.. in my opinion.  My boys are top heavy so they all kinda sat up later then the average.. I was hoping C was different!   Oh, well I'm not worried...

BigCountry sky... cute pic!

Page: of 2