Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Dropping in to say hi...

Suzie

Joined 20-Jun-07

8-Jan-10 2:30 pm

Hey May babies - just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing! I can't believe or May little ones are 8 months old already! Emily is growing like a weed! Here are a few pictures of our May Flower =)

Baby Bear Boy 2002  Baby Bear Boy 2004  Baby Bear Girl 2009

Joined 17-Feb-08

Top Poster
9-Jan-10 9:21 pm

She is so stinkin' cute!!!!  I know, I can't believe they are 8 months either.  Crazy.  I wish time would slow down or wish I could rewind and do the last 8 months again. I love the infant stage.

Jamie

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
31-Jan-10 5:33 pm

She is precious! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...I am missing the little baby stage so much!

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Joined 17-Feb-08

Top Poster
8-Feb-10 6:22 pm

Classic_Movie_Queen:

She is precious! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...I am missing the little baby stage so much!

I am missing it too!  Gosh I wish I could go back and do it again.  I love the newborn/infant stages.  I would have a baby in the house always if I could.

Jamie

Joined 17-Feb-08

Top Poster
8-Feb-10 6:22 pm

Classic_Movie_Queen:

I am missing it too!  Gosh I wish I could go back and do it again.  I love the newborn/infant stages.  I would have a baby in the house always if I could.

Jamie

Page: of 1