Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Getting comfy when feeding...

Amanda

Joined 30-May-09

3-Jan-10 11:34 pm

Mom2RJA:

I had terrible neck and shoulder pain when my boys were little, and I think a lot of it was caused by being sort of hunched over while nursing them, combined with carrying them around all the time.

I figured out I was hunching myself over and pulling my breast to baby instead of bringing baby to me...also I think it has to do with having to support a newborn so much with their weak neck muscles and them being so wobbly...it always seems to get better as they get bigger/stronger.  My fave place to nurse was big fluffy recliner...it rocked and reclined and it had big puffy arm rests...I'd put a big pillow under my arm/under baby for support...can't tell you how many times I woke up in the chair in the morning with baby sleeping on the pillow and my boob hanging out for all who woke up first to see, lol!

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning the devil cries "Oh *crap*! She's awake!"

Landon Baby Boy 12.28.05    Sawyer Baby Boy 9.21.07    Danica Baby Girl 2.11.10

redchdmomblinkykg5.gif picture by A_Page_photosYouCantScareTruckerPurpleBlinkie.gif picture by A_Page_photos