Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

C-section tomorrow morning

Joined 24-Nov-07

23-Dec-09 10:45 am

I can't believe it is finally my turn :)  My c-section is scheduled for 8 am tomorrow morning.  My mom is arriving today and my in-laws are hoping to make it in tonight...but I am worried about the weather for their arrival (plus my brother in laws car broke down). 

I am still praying my girl is still a girl....it is weird to still be worried about this after two ultrasounds as I never wondered whether my boys were boys (and they each only had one ultrasound).  

I will update when I get home from the hospital on Sunday.

Baby Boy'04Baby Boy'06 Baby Girl'09

Joined 14-Jul-09

23-Dec-09 11:57 am

oh please let me know how it goes! I might be having a c section and i am supper nervous. Good luck and i am sure your girl is still a cute little girl!

Baby Boy Dec 2009

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
23-Dec-09 4:40 pm

Good luck!! WIll be waiting for the news! Can't wait for pics!!

Hope all goes well! Happy  LOL

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
23-Dec-09 4:55 pm

HeartsGood Luck CloverGood luck tomorrow!Good Luck CloverHearts Christmas Eve baby girl!~ yay!

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

soulfire76

Joined 16-Jun-09

Top Poster
23-Dec-09 5:54 pm

It's very exciting when it's finally your turn and a little scarey. Good luck tomorrow we will all be thinking of you and I am sure she is still a girl. It will stink spending Christmas in the hospital, but at least you get your gift a little early. We can't wait to hear all the juicy details and to see her little pictures. Don't forget to post them in the December picture album when you can. And, since we won't hear from you much before then, Merry Christmas.

Joined 4-Apr-09

Top Poster
23-Dec-09 10:03 pm

Best of luck to you tomorrow!  You'll be holding her so soon - what a great Christmas present :)  Can't wait to see the pictures.

Baby Boy R, April 2005; Baby Boy K, June 2007; twin Baby Girl Baby Girl A & A, Dec 2009 (IVF/PGD OHW twins).

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
24-Dec-09 12:06 pm

congrats!! so many little ones coming around x-mas!! how exciting!

can't wait to read your update!! 

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 21-Jul-09

Top Poster
24-Dec-09 12:21 pm

warning: may contain fuck

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
24-Dec-09 1:32 pm

Good luck :)  It won't be much fun being in the hospital over Christmas, but at least you'll have a pretty awesome gift :)

Page: of 1