Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Predictions?

Jasmyne

Joined 13-Aug-07

Top Poster
7-Sep-07 10:39 pm

I found a lady that does predictions and seems pretty on the money as far as accuracy goes. I figured what the heck and am going pay the $$ to get her input so I will let you all know what she says. If you want to check her out the site is www.cheri22.com.

I bought the sibling express because I also want to see what she has to say about my 2 boys too!

All for fun right!  

Joined 10-Sep-07

10-Sep-07 1:31 pm

I've just found a new lady on Ebay who seems to be pretty good, she was only $4 too so I figured it was worth a shot. She said "girl" for me next anyway which makes me happy! this is what I bought

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Reading-Predict-Gender-of-Your-Unborn-Baby_W0QQitemZ170148080600QQihZ007QQcategoryZ102516QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jasmyne

Joined 13-Aug-07

Top Poster
10-Sep-07 1:38 pm

Interesting. I may have to see if her prediction matches up when I get the one from Cheri.

Jasmyne

Joined 13-Aug-07

Top Poster
11-Sep-07 4:34 pm

That Ebay lady is really good. I just did it for fun. I sent her a picture of me and my youngest son and asked for her prediction. Without prompting she told me I also had an older son that has darker coloring (which I have) and didn't tell her about. She also said she sees three children 2 boys and a girl with the girl being the baby so she predicts girl next for me.  Which I didn't tell her how many children or what we were ttc in advance. Also she told me June was a significant month (meaning either conception, birth or finding out the gender) this ironically co-insides with other predictions I have been told because if we conceive either Dec/Jan June would be the month I would find out the gender.

I know I am excited because I heard what I wanted to but I must admit that horoscopes and physic readings I have had in the past have played out and she was on on the money with so many things I can't help but wonder if there is something to it!

My favorite flower

Joined 5-Nov-06

Top Poster
13-Sep-07 8:12 pm

Have u heard from cheri yet??? I still have no response

Baby Girl 9-01  Baby Girl 1-05 Heartbroken 11-07 Heartbroken 2-08 Baby Girl 4-09

Trying for Baby Boysince 9-06 Did ericsson July 30 2008 for a Baby Boy got a Baby Girland 100% in-love with her.

7-30-08 IUI/Ericsson= BFP OHW

Jasmyne

Joined 13-Aug-07

Top Poster
14-Sep-07 10:20 pm

No. Her blog says she is away from the 13-16th so hopefully she will get back to me early in the week. I will keep y'all posted!

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

16-Sep-07 9:09 am

cherri redicted a gilr for me....and the month for edd, conception would be april....but she leaned arild to be more the edd.

well..i had 2 mc, one in may (which would have made conception omth as april) and one in july..which would have made edd for april..so spot on. when i mc'd again in july i realsed gosh nothing has worked...yet i feel pregnant straight after my mc in july and am currently 6 weeks. i wrote back to her to see how she felt now with this pregnancy asmy edd just hits may..unless of course i give birht a week before which would make it an april baby...

i expected her to give me a different reading or maybe tell me she has not feelings etc.....but she told me she felt i will give birht early and she still has a strong intuition it will be a girl......

i have ordered 2 intelligender tests to try out myself as i am not intending to find out the sex by U/S this time...it is just to ive me some hope or make me prepare if it is another  boy....i will let you know what the intelligender comes up with and once i give birth see if her prediction comes out right....

wish all of you best of luck....

Mum to 5 of 4 princes and one princess!!!!!! Expecting no.6 :)........hoping for another princess to complete my family once and for all......but a 5th prince is very welcome too :)

Robin

Joined 8-Aug-07

18-Sep-07 10:06 am

Oh My Gosh!! I just got a reading from the lady on e-bay that someone suggested. I normally don't believe these, but all she requested was a photo of me (no one else was in it) and she knows nothing about me. This was my e-mail from her:

Hi Robin,

I think your next baby will be a girl and she will have blonde hair which you will grow long, it will have a slight wave to it too and will attract many comments from people about how pretty it is.

I get the feeling she will be your last baby and will join her older brothers to complete your family. I also feel that April is in some way significant.

Good luck!
 TOO weird because we were going to start TTC in Feb. so maybe April will be my month. How could she possibly know all this?? Maybe she truly has a gift. I'm still in shock!!

Baby Boy- 03/95 Baby Boy- 09/00 Baby Boy- 09/03 Baby Boy- 08/05 Baby Girl 10/08 My Angel Baby m/c at 4mnths Baby Girl 7/09 m/c at 18wks Baby Girl 3/10 m/c at 4mnths 

Joined 25-Jun-07

20-Sep-07 10:18 am

I also contacted the women from eBay yesterday.  I didn’t tell her a thing about me just sent her a photo of myself and a blurry scan of my u/s yesterday.  This is what she wrote:

“Don't worry I managed to get the scan to load! I think you're carrying a little girl (and also think that you have a house full of boys at the moment!). She will be very spoilt and the whole family will adore her, she will be very cheeky and funny!”

She said a house full of boys which is strange.  I only have 1 son but my twin sister whom I am very close with has 2 boys...

I'll find out in 4weeks what I'm having.  Now I am very curious!!

Baby Boy - 2006
Baby Girl - 2008 (Swayed and got my little girl)
Due with a Baby Girl or Baby Boy - August 19, 2011

Robin

Joined 8-Aug-07

20-Sep-07 10:28 am

mylittleguy- That is too weird...Maybe she was seeing your DS, DH, and nephews?? I can't wait until you get your U/S to see if she's right. Funny how she said this will be my last Baby, because if we have a Girl our family will be complete...and that's exactly how she put it. I wish I knew of more people that used her. I'd love to hear more testamonies. G/L to you!!

Baby Boy- 03/95 Baby Boy- 09/00 Baby Boy- 09/03 Baby Boy- 08/05 Baby Girl 10/08 My Angel Baby m/c at 4mnths Baby Girl 7/09 m/c at 18wks Baby Girl 3/10 m/c at 4mnths 

Joined 25-Jun-07

20-Sep-07 1:03 pm

My u/s is on 10/17 so check the TTC girl spreadsheet as I will have it updated with the sex.  Or, if I remember I will post back to this thread and let everyone know.  Or you could always send me an email!  I actually sent her another email back questioning the "house full of boys" and if she sees this as my last child and I am waiting to hear back.  GL to you too!

Baby Boy - 2006
Baby Girl - 2008 (Swayed and got my little girl)
Due with a Baby Girl or Baby Boy - August 19, 2011

Robin

Joined 8-Aug-07

20-Sep-07 1:24 pm

Yeah let me know what she says!! Happy

Joined 8-Jun-07

20-Sep-07 8:57 pm

I also have tried Cheri.  She saidI would conceive around May (got preg. in June) and would have a girl!  I find out in the next couple weeks so I will keep you posted.  I may have to try the other lady, although I dont know how to send a pic!!!!  :(  I'm not too great on the computer)  Good luck all!

melanie momof3sons cole 01 max 03 ike 05 and a beautiful girl Gretta 2/08
Surprise baby due 10/3/14!

Robin

Joined 8-Aug-07

20-Sep-07 9:09 pm

Melanie- You can e-mail her a picture of yourself or use photobucket. G/L at your U/S, did you do any swaying? I hope you see pink!!Baby Bear Girl

Bazinga!!!!!

Joined 19-Jul-07

Top Poster
20-Sep-07 9:31 pm

I just bought a prediction from Ebay I used the $3.95 lady. she seems good. My sister who is a somewhat psychic told me it was a boy already. I want a girl but nobody else in my family does so its a win win for me!  

Page: of 53