Help!

Is chinese food is okay on boy diet.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Sep-07 2:50 pm

LOL this is the wrong spot to post this.  But anywy- it depends on the food.  The ones with no calicum is ok.  Most of the fast food is high in salt which is great for ttc a boy.

dddd ds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 25-Apr-07

7-Sep-07 2:53 pm

you are amazing and so quick.

god bless you; yes i will be eating only noodles, chicken fried rice and General Tao's chciken

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Sep-07 4:13 pm

I LOVE the fried rice

dddd ds
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 25-Apr-07

10-Sep-07 1:15 pm
Me too! Sorry I have another question I have been thinking all this time that cookies are bad TTC Baby Boy but I just looked at the packed of Huggy bears cookies (more for kids but I love them) it has the following ingredients:Enriched wheat flour (contains niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) graham flour, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil shortening (may contain canola or soybean or cottonseed oil) sugar, brown sugar, honey, glucose, dextrose, salt, sodium bicarbonate, artificial flavours, maltdextrin, ammonium bicarbonate, soybean lecithinI am sorry to ask you because I have no idea of these ingredients only thing I looked for were that in nutrition facts it said no calcium, no vitamin a or c.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Sep-07 1:34 pm

Cookies without calcium or magnesium aren't band, but they don't get you closer to your goal either.  Another words I have a cookie from time to time, however it doesn't give me a higher pH or potassium.  HTH

dddd ds
Other diets:

Joined 25-Apr-07

10-Sep-07 1:50 pm

so in other words have one or two once in a while is not that bad.

I am trying in a week time; i will be starting to test O tomorrow afternoon.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-Sep-07 4:08 pm

Good luck!  I'm praying for you!

dddd ds
Other diets:

Joined 25-Apr-07

11-Sep-07 7:27 am

Thank you,

Sorry Tamara i am keep asking you question since it's the week we are trying i don't wanna eat anything that I'm not suppose to. I want to stick with rice, tomatoes and patatoes, baking soda drink etc..

I was going to have green tea..but ca't drink without something sweet with it...is carrot muffins are okay. I bought it from the supermarket

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-Sep-07 7:44 am

That is hard to say- normal carrots have a lot of calicum.  Baby caorrots have no calcium.  If this is your week to ttc I would say no don't eat it.  Go have some tomatoe soup lol

dddd ds
Other diets:

Joined 25-Apr-07

11-Sep-07 7:50 am

Okay.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Joined 25-Apr-07

14-Sep-07 7:06 am
Sorry Tamara another question in regards to positive icon. We are attempting on Monday 17th Sep and I bought a electric blanket and will have a laptop running in the room. Is fan is okay to have it on. What are the other things I can go since it is not going to be full moon on Sunday or Monday depending when I detect the LH surge +24hrs. I thought on Sunday Monday I will not get out of the house at all. Any other suggestions?

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-Sep-07 7:54 am

Seems like you have it all covered!  A fan is bad if there are the wrong ions to blow around (like from running water, fish tanks, fountains, showers).  But you also don't want the air circulating all over because you want those ions to build up around you.

dddd ds
Other diets:

Joined 25-Apr-07

14-Sep-07 8:28 am

Thank you

Joined 25-Apr-07

14-Sep-07 9:58 am
Tamara, I most likely will be ovulating on cd14 which is Sunday Sep 16 +24hrs would be sometime Sep 17. Is it okay if I get out of the house tonight (due to the negative icon etc) I needed to get few things that I forgot yesterday? Also is there still negative is on in the air if it’s raining?? Because then you can’t really see the moon..??  Following is my plan please let me know if I am missing anything: I am sorry I am bugging you too much but I want to get this right.  Started testing LH on CD11 twice a day once at 12pm and around 7.00pmI have been doing baking soda finger every second day of this week (inserting finger only in the vaginal area not going too high up)Trying to Orgasm every second day to help alkalize the reproductive tract.DH on Alfalfa, Zinc, Vitamin EI’m taking Potassium, Folic Acid, and Flaxseed Oil (today I started taking Fertile CM)I’m drinking Baking soda ½ spoons in every 600ml twice a dayTrying to eat white bread Rice, potatoes, Tomatoes, Bananas etc …no diary what so everGreen tea at least twice a day if not three time My plan is that as soon as I detect LH + 24 have an electric blanket on the bed TV on and Laptop on beside my bed.My DH will rub ice one his Jewels;1hr before strong coffee + 20min prior Coke, abstain for at least 6 to 7 days; loose underwear or no underwear at least for three daysMix pre seed and baking soda (PH 9) use a syringe and douche 10min prior to the attempt Follow deep penetration and finish with baking soda and pre seed and use instead cup try to have orgasm again Lay with my bum up hip raised for at least an hour if not longer 

My DH PH is usually around 8.5 to 9.0 even before he started on supplements. My PH without BS finger or around 6.0

I want to thank you all the help you have provided. You are truley an amazing person.

Page: of 2