Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

MAUREEN-READ ME PLEASE!

Joined 16-Mar-07

Top Poster
5-Sep-07 5:44 am

hey!  im so excited by how fast the site is now. but i have noticed that sometimes the last post gets cut off and i cant get to it.  also sometimes part of the first post is disappearing.  dont know if this is happening to anyone else.  for example, i tried to look at the last response to the cord blood banking thread in ask the doc and i can only see the very top part of the post where it says when it was posted!  sorry, and thanks!

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Sep-07 6:15 pm

Wow that is really wierd!  Is it still doing that?

Joined 16-Mar-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 8:34 pm

yes!  it is driving me crazy.  i was tring to look at the pic of leilawill's hair and it cut off right at the top of her head!!! am i the only one?

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Sep-07 8:35 pm

I don't know.  But I dont have that problem.  Did you try to clear you cookies?

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-Sep-07 9:34 pm

ok I see the problem.  I switched to firefox and have the same issues.  So i guess ie is fine but firefox isn't?  We need let marueen know about it.

Joined 16-Mar-07

Top Poster
9-Sep-07 7:19 am

i wonder why?  i have trouble with explorer so i use ff.

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
9-Sep-07 7:31 am

Try this and see if it helps: When you see the problem, click REFRESH on your browser to reload the page.  It sounds to me like your browser may not have completely reloaded the new styles and it may be trying to use some of the old styles.  If you are using FireFox, also try doing a "full reload" by pressing Ctrl+F5.

Sorry about the problem, it is hard to find some of these things because all the various versions of browers work differently!

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 16-Mar-07

Top Poster
9-Sep-07 7:39 am

that is probably exactly what it is because until late last night i still had the old graphics and they were all wonky on the page.  thanks!

Page: of 1