Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

GL hktwinmom!

material girl!

Joined 13-Jun-07

Top Poster
1-Sep-07 12:45 am

How exciting for you.  What date have they given you for ER and ET?  Hope you can catch up with PPP, how cool would that be?!  Wishing you tonnes of luck and please keep us posted!

jjn

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy my IVF/PGD Baby Girl Check out my Blog www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/jjn/default.aspx Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Joined 15-Aug-07

6-Sep-07 4:45 am

Thanks jjn.

Today was day 14 and the last time I did IVF 2 years ago, we retrieved on day 14. Darn, two years later and I'm still shooting up mega doses of Gonal-F and looking at an ER on Sunday or Monday so day 17 or 18. This means I will have to stay in Bangkok longer than I expected and I'll need to change my tickets. Sigh.

ICSI Baby Boy, Baby Boy 04/23/03 ICSI/FET Baby Boy 09/30/06 ICSI/PGD, Baby Girl 08/06/08

material girl!

Joined 13-Jun-07

Top Poster
7-Sep-07 4:18 am

Well, I am only wishing you well and please keep us all posted.  There are a lot of BFP's going round and I'm sure there coming your way.... GL for Sunday/Monday and update us when you can.

PS - have you had a chance to do any shopping???? lol

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy my IVF/PGD Baby Girl Check out my Blog www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/jjn/default.aspx Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Joined 16-Mar-07

Top Poster
7-Sep-07 6:54 am

good luck!

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy

Lilypie Maternity tickers

17 Months old - two walke

Joined 12-Jun-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 4:00 am
--

Mummy to Baby Boy's and Baby Girl's

The "Waiting" is over - our precious baby girls are here at last.  Thank you Lord!!!

Joined 30-Sep-06

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 4:03 am
Good luck to you looking forward to hearing of another BFP!! Flip

Joined 28-Jun-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 5:03 am

Good luck from me too! Hope you get lots of good embies!

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyHeartsBaby BoyHeartbrokenBaby GirlHeartbrokenBaby BoyHeartbroken

Joined 15-Aug-07

8-Sep-07 6:47 am

Thanks everyone!

There's lots of time to go shopping, though I've lived in Asia for 8 years and I've probably already hit double digits in the number of visits to Bangkok, so I'm all shopped out.

What's killing me is that I can't go for massages (no jostling of the ovaries allowed!) or mani/pedis (you can't have nail polish on for the ER). I love getting Thai massages! Oh well.

I've watched a lot of tv, walked around doing some sight-seeing, and read a couple of books (bliss, it's very hard for me to finish a book these days with 3 kids).

I have to report to the clinic at 7am tomorrow morning. I doubt I'll be able to sleep from the anxiety!

Cheers!

ICSI Baby Boy, Baby Boy 04/23/03 ICSI/FET Baby Boy 09/30/06 ICSI/PGD, Baby Girl 08/06/08

17 Months old - two walke

Joined 12-Jun-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 10:33 am
--

Mummy to Baby Boy's and Baby Girl's

The "Waiting" is over - our precious baby girls are here at last.  Thank you Lord!!!

Joined 5-Sep-06

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 1:04 pm

Good Luck to you!!!   Sounds like you are making the best of your visit.    TJ

IUI/MSClomid 9/06 BFN

IUI/MS Injectible Repronex 10/06 Cancelled

IVF/PGD/MS Converted cycle 10/06 BFN

FET 12/06 BFN

IVF/MS 2/07 +BFP TWIN GIRLS           

* All Cycles done at GIVF*

Baby BoyBaby Boy Baby GirlBaby Girl

Joined 18-Apr-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 1:24 pm

Good Luck!! Hoping for great news!

KD , Mommy to 2 amazing Baby Boy Baby Boy and precious twin Baby GirlBaby Girl, thanks to Dr. Potter!

material girl!

Joined 13-Jun-07

Top Poster
8-Sep-07 2:26 pm

GL and we will all be thinking of you..... please update when you can!

jjn

Joined 15-Aug-07

9-Sep-07 1:01 am
Just back from the retrieval. Ow, that hurt! I'm popping Tylenol/Pandadol as I type! I had 24 eggs collected (what a coincidence that it's the same # as PPP) which was a LOT more than I was expecting, but I'm sure a lot of those are too immature to use. On the day of trigger, we had 4 follicles that were bigger than 17, about 7 that were 13-15 and a bunch that were under 13 which the Dr. said were too small to fertilize. So, while I'm pleased that there were 24, I still don't know if that means there will be many that fertilize and continue to develop normaly. A SART nurse will call me tomorrow afternoon to tell me how many fertilized. Just a note on SART, it's not across the street from Jetanin like I had originally thought by looking at the addresses. Even though the address says Soi Chidlom, the entrance is actually on Wireless Road. They are very close to each other so that you could walk, but for the transfer I was driven by Jetanin to SART and back. I took a tour around SART. It's really a nice facility...well, it's only a year old! They have Australian fashion mags in the waiting room, but no internet terminals. The nurses are all really nice. While I was waiting in the recovery area after EC from 9am-12pm, I saw PPP's operation card (they post them on the wall in the operating theater). I hope she has a transfer today...PPP if you see this, I hope everything goes your way! I'm going to go lie down now. Today is all about me in bed watching TV.

material girl!

Joined 13-Jun-07

Top Poster
9-Sep-07 1:19 am

24 that's huge!!!! kinda like 2 cartons of eggs! lol  I hope you're feeling better soon and we're all thinking of you.  Please keep us posted on your fert report.  I bet there are plenty of little girlie embies there to choose from!  Now, go get some rest!

jjnHappy Smile

Joined 24-Jul-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Sep-07 1:24 am

hktwinmom thats fantastic!!! You got more eggs than you thought you were going to get, so  you must feel more positive than you did the other day. I am so happy for you. Hope you get some pink ones!!!! Rest up & hope you're feeling better soon.

TMS

Baby Boy #1 2001 Baby Boy#2 2002 Baby Boy#3 2005 Hoping for a Baby Girl in 2008
Page: of 6