Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

x and y swimmer microscope video

Joined 21-Oct-09

14-Nov-09 10:24 pm

Does anyone know where the video clip of what to look for in sort for the different swimmers is located? I looked every where but can't find it!

thanks

Baby Bear Boy 10/16/07   Baby Bear Girl 3/25/09   Baby Bear Boy due 9/5/11 so so so so so happy! Maybe my sway worked....maybe it was luck.... but it sure wasn't god or prayer!

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

14-Nov-09 10:40 pm

I finally found it for your.  Its goes on for several pages so keep reading

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/70854.aspx?PageIndex=12

and this...

Here is a youtube video.  This person has Necrozoospermia which is the medical term for sperm that does not move at all. The sperm may be alive and just not moving, or the sperm may be dead.  The black sperm is dead sperm.  The clear sperm are still alive.  With lime your clear non-moving sperm will wake up in the vj.  With Necrozzoospermia those sperm will never swim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0k8c_D9pBc

Also please remember that x and y sperm are the same.  If you could see for sure what they look like we would not need micorosort.

However, if you go in gold you can read the studies about  msu.  The thoery of msu is the high pH attracts y sperm.  Can you look at the high pH and say all those fast moviing sperm are y sperm?  no.  But you can look at the fast moving sperm and know that the sort was good. On average those fast moving sperm will have more y sperm than x.  Just like the slow moving sperm should have more x sperm than y.

So the main reason we look after a sort is to see if the sort was good.  if it was good as discribed in the study in gold then we know the odds are good we have the sperm we are looking for

Also y and x sperm swim differently in flow.  x sperm swim in zig zags and y sperm in strait lines.  We are sorting by how they swim not how fast they swim

ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 21-Oct-09

15-Nov-09 9:40 am

thanks so much! You're the best!

Baby Bear Boy 10/16/07   Baby Bear Girl 3/25/09   Baby Bear Boy due 9/5/11 so so so so so happy! Maybe my sway worked....maybe it was luck.... but it sure wasn't god or prayer!

Lola

Joined 16-Sep-08

Top Poster
15-Nov-09 12:21 pm

bump

Lola Baby Boy Sept 2006 Baby Boy Jan 2009 (failed sway - but the cutest boy ever) Baby Girl April 2012 (Australian website gender sway worked) I'm so lucky that my dream came true! x

Joined 3-Mar-09

Top Poster
15-Nov-09 11:04 pm

thank you thank you

oh i been looking for something to tell what I will be looking at, this is not as easy as i thought, but praying God will help me

Baby Girl 2007

Baby Girl 2010

planning and praying for Baby Boy in 2011 PrayPray

Joined 20-Nov-09

22-Nov-09 8:16 pm
Hello, I'm new at this posting...I really interested in what you are discussing. Is this some type or X and Y sperm sorting at hom and then the IUI??? Please get back to me....I am desperate to have a girl...but I already have two beautiful boys. I failed one IVF cycle this week and I cannot go back because I do not have the money. Thanks.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

22-Nov-09 8:30 pm

yes we are sorting sperm in our bathrooms.  This is how I got my son.  We did MSU.  The directions are in the faq and we have a buddy group.  But you cant do iui (catheter into the uterus) you have to do that at a docs.  You can inseminate yourself with the sorted sperm though, thats what we are doing.

ddddds
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 4-Aug-09

Top Poster
15-Feb-10 12:18 pm

Tamara:

yes we are sorting sperm in our bathrooms.  This is how I got my son.  We did MSU.  The directions are in the faq and we have a buddy group.  But you cant do iui (catheter into the uterus) you have to do that at a docs.  You can inseminate yourself with the sorted sperm though, thats what we are doing.

How many people approx have had a successful pregnancy with correct gender with this method would you say? I am wondering if this is something I should consider trying.

Baby BoyHeart

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

15-Feb-10 12:21 pm

stats are posted in the buddy group

ddddds
Other diets:

Joined 28-Feb-10

1-Mar-10 6:28 am

Looking forward to researching this! Feel like there is hope. We had our MS consult and trying IUI more than one time is just too expensive and we can't see spending that kind of money with 3 little boys at home. So on to more options.

How to I join this buddy group, I can't locate it on here??

2 Little boys, hoping for PINK next!!! very confused on whether to pursue IVF or sway at home???
Page: of 1