Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone planning a homebirth or waterbirth?

Joined 21-Mar-09

9-Nov-09 8:12 pm
I'm 35 weeks today, and I am not happy with my care providers. I want to have this baby at home, but I do have some concerns. I have quite a few friends who have had great homebirth experiences. Mostly, I just want to be in my big, six-foot tub! Waterbirth just seems so right to me. Anyone with experiences or thoughts?

Mom, singer, Doula and HypnoBirthing practitioner!

My website: www.hypnobirthingutah.com

Age 8 Baby Boy Age 5 Baby Boy Age 2 years Baby BoyKiss Love my boys!

Another little one due 9/12. Pink or Blue???

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
9-Nov-09 8:27 pm

I will be trying a waterbirth with my midwives at a birthing center.. I am too far away from the hospital to be able to birth at home.. and i like their tub.. mine is awesome. but theirs has no walls around it and lots of room!!! 

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Jessica

Joined 16-Oct-08

9-Nov-09 8:43 pm

I don't have the guts to try a home birth but I'm having all these problems anyways so there's no way I could. But I can't wait to hear the birth stories. :)

Baby Boy12/23/03  Baby Boy5/5/05  Baby Girl12/1/09

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
9-Nov-09 9:22 pm

I'll at least be laboring in the huge tub at the birthing center... probably delivering, too.   But definitely not at home... not enough room.  Maybe for my next baby... 

warning: may contain fuck

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
9-Nov-09 10:18 pm
I was planning on having a homebirth/waterbirth... until I found out how my crappy insurance doesn't cover a midwife  (unless she is under the "supervision" of a doctor).  Sad   I'll probably be laboring mostly at home, and getting to the hospital as late as I can.
Page: of 1