Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone ever experience bleeding between where the placenta is trying to attach to the uterus?

~for my 5 cuties~

Joined 23-Feb-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 5:48 pm

I went to the hospital today because of pain in my left side and severe head pain and well long story but here's the link http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/124765.aspx but they told me where the placenta is growing and trying to attach to the uterus is a little bleed. Anyone ever have that? And if so what happened?

Hearts Momma to many precious children who are the loves of my life! Hearts 

~for my 5 cuties~

Joined 23-Feb-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 7:56 pm

bump, anyone?

Joined 14-Jul-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 7:59 pm

I had that with DD; it was called a subchorionic hematoma and it resolved itself by my 8 week ultrasound.  I did have some spotting and severe cramping b/c of it but everything turned out fine!

Congrats on seeing the heartbeat!! Heart

Baby Boy 5 Baby Boy 2 Baby Girl 1

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 8:02 pm

I think I did at 10 weeks I had spotting and a sever migraine. I called my OB and they said something along those lines or from BD'ing the night before. I had no cramping so they were not concerned the spotting lasted a few hours reddish/brown (sorry tmi) Stick out tongue

~for my 5 cuties~

Joined 23-Feb-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 8:03 pm

tropicalbreeze:

I had that with DD; it was called a subchorionic hematoma and it resolved itself by my 8 week ultrasound.  I did have some spotting and severe cramping b/c of it but everything turned out fine!

Thanks. Man I am so bad about knowing about things unless I have gone through it. I have always heard of a subchronic hematoma but just thought it was like a tear or something. So that's the name for it then? I have had severe cramping but not today thankfully. Hmmmm, now I am going to have to go google that. Thank God for the internet. I don't know what I would do without this site and google. lol

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 8:05 pm

FourCutiesOneLove"]

[quote user="tropicalbreeze:

[/quote]Thanks. Man I am so bad about knowing about things unless I have gone through it. I have always heard of a subchronic hematoma but just thought it was like a tear or something. So that's the name for it then? I have had severe cramping but not today thankfully. Hmmmm, now I am going to have to go google that. Thank God for the internet. I don't know what I would do without this site and google. lol
I don't think that what I had but I have heard of them a lot on here I think it's common...

~for my 5 cuties~

Joined 23-Feb-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 8:07 pm

sunnyinflorida:
I called my OB and they said something along those lines or from BD'ing the night before

Yeah they told me pelvic rest. Dh is NOT happy about that. He has been working 2 jobs since I stopped and we hardly ever see each other but this antidepressant I just went back on, that I hate but have too because my other meds are no good for pg, makes me have NO sex drive at all so I kinda like him gone then I don't have to feel guilty for never wanting to dtd. He thinks I just use him to get pg, lol, then never give him any. He actually thinks I talked the doc into putting the pelvic rest on my discharge notes. Haha. Sorry tmi I know but he said no dtd because that can make it worse. Well atleast now I know why the headaches have gotten so bad. I am so glad I went today.

Joined 19-Aug-08

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 8:26 pm

God loves me

Joined 18-Oct-09

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 8:52 pm

Most likely you will be fine...Good Luck Clover My nurse had quit the job because of the bleeding in the  5th week (It was her first baby in 10 yrs of marriage; after failing all science-assisted attempts she had one m/c and had almost given up), She phone me a couple of days ago and told me she had stopped bleeding in 2-3 wks. Now she's safely in 12th wk.

Married to a wonderful dh since 2003. non-OB M.D. finanlly back to work after 7 months off! 

Baby GirlJune 2005 & Baby BoyApril 2010 ...blessed with one of each, now done with conceiving and all about raising them!

Page: of 1