Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I'm looking at baby Kristofer and...

Kaylee Amanda

Joined 28-Mar-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 12:18 pm
I'm finding it SO hard to believe he was inside Maria!!! she was looking about as tiny as me in her belly pics. Wonder what Layla looks like all up in my tummy. she could be monstrous!!! Not that Kristofer is, I know he is tiny but I cant believe he fit in there!!!!

Kaylee the sexy Scorpio (10/31/89) & Karl the crazy Capricorn (12/29/89) and their Baby GirlSWEET little scorpio Layla Jade Sophia, Nov 20th 2009 Happy Giggle, currently due December 3rd 2010 with a beautiful baby boy!Baby Boy

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 12:40 pm

eggo is preggo:
I'm finding it SO hard to believe he was inside Maria!!! she was looking about as tiny as me in her belly pics. Wonder what Layla looks like all up in my tummy. she could be monstrous!!! Not that Kristofer is, I know he is tiny but I cant believe he fit in there!!!!

I was looking at him last night and then looking at his 3D picture !! so amazing to see him out now!!! 

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Kaylee Amanda

Joined 28-Mar-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 4:09 pm
I know!!! hes such a cutie!

Kaylee the sexy Scorpio (10/31/89) & Karl the crazy Capricorn (12/29/89) and their Baby GirlSWEET little scorpio Layla Jade Sophia, Nov 20th 2009 Happy Giggle, currently due December 3rd 2010 with a beautiful baby boy!Baby Boy

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 4:12 pm

I know! He is such a little cutie! Looks just like Maria, I thinkHappy Giggle

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Maria

Joined 30-Sep-08

Forum Leader Top Poster
3-Nov-09 9:35 pm

You guys crack me up Happy ROFL It's funny because Jerrn was smaller than Kristofer yet I had more problems with Jerrin than I did with Kristofer... Jerrin was 5.4 Stick out tongue Maybe the last and 3rd child will go to the due date Happy Smile

Kasie, we have been debating for the past 2 days who he looks like and we have no clue.. So far is 2/2 Hearts

coming in 2014

Joined 31-Jul-08

Top Poster
4-Nov-09 7:45 am

eggo is preggo:

No kidding!  As tiny as both Maria and Bri were, I can't believe either of them had babies in there!

Baby Boy - 2006, Baby GirlBaby Girl  - 2009

Joined 11-Aug-08

Top Poster
4-Nov-09 9:40 am

They must have been curled into a very tight ball......I am finding it hard to believe I have a baby that size in my belly, and I am HUGE!! Stick out tongue

Baby Boy Logan, 03/30/07 Baby Boy Kaden, 05/04/08  Baby Girl Madigan, 12/05/09

TTC #4 Baby Boy or Baby Girl

Declan or Karrigan

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234a4f   

*God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece* Happy Wink

Page: of 1