Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Due in Dec Buddy Group Birthday list!!!! Please respond here with your bundles b-day, name,time,weight,weeks pg you were and other info you want listed!! ty!!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 7:03 am

http://glitters101.com/glitters/happybirthday/happy-bday-baby.gif

butterflydreams - Savanna Kymberli-Grace Baby Bear Girl Born Oct. 18th @ 8:07pm.  Weighing 5lbs 6ozs, 18 inches long.  Born at 33 weeks!

Kiwi2 - Aylish Maree Baby Bear Girl Born Oct. 27th @ 12:03am.  Weighing 6lb 14oz.  Born at 34 weeks!

midasvalley - Saffron Aiyanna  Baby Bear Girl Born Nov. 3rd  @ 10:15am.  Weighing 3lbs 9oz, 17.5 inches long. Born at 35 weeks!

karkel - Jacob Aaron Baby Bear Boy Born Nov. 16th @ 7:10pm.  Weighing 7lbs 2oz!

Bella - Baby Bear Girl Born Nov. 19th. @ 5:27am!

angel-abby Baby Bear Girl Born Nov. 26th.  Weighing 7lbs 15oz, 20 1/4 inches. Born at 39w 2d!

Fearymay - Noella River  Baby Bear Girl Born Nov. 27th. @ 12:37pm. Weighing 7lbs 14.5oz, 19 inches.  Born at 39w 3d!

MrsHonor - Chloe Noel Baby Bear Girl Born Dec 1st. Weighing 4lbs 1oz, 18 inches long. Born at 36 weeks!

inkedflamngo - Holiday Presley Baby Bear Girl born Dec 1st @ 1:03p and was due Dec 10th. She weighed 7lbs 5oz, 19 inches long born at 38 weeks and 5 days vaginally.

MyLilBean-  Isabelle Anne Baby Bear Girl Born Dec. 3rd. Weighing 8lbs.12oz,  21" long. Born at 39 weeks via c-section! 

Lovinhug - Madigan Kathleen May Baby Bear Girl  Born December 5th. Weighing 9lbs 10.7 oz, 22 inches long Born at 39 weeks!

reese1206 - Emalee Nora Baby Bear Girl Born Dec 5th @ 5:59pm, 7lbs 9ozs  19"long @ 38 wks 6 Days Vaginally!

Soulfire76 - Olivia Eleanor Baby Bear Girl  Born Dec. 10 at 11:09 AM Weighing 7lbs 1.3 oz 19 3/4 inches long Born at 39 weeks 2 days via C-section

jenstheword -  Twin A-Avyn James ("Avy"), Baby Bear Girl born Dec 10, 2:15 pm, 7 lbs 1.6 oz, 19 in. Twin B - Ailyn Rene ("Aily"),Baby Bear Girl born Dec 10, 2:16 pm, 6 lbs 7.5 oz, 18 in. Born via c-section. 

Rucker4awhile - Chloe Katherine Baby Bear Girl Born Dec 12th @ 1:25 pm - 7 lb 5 oz, 19 3/4" @ 40 weeks - she ended up being breech so she was delivered via C-Section. 

MissysLair - Luella Gloria Baby Bear Girl Born Dec 14th 5:40am- 10 lb 8 oz, 22.5" @ 41 wks

Katydid711 - Seth William Baby Bear Boy Born December 14th at 11:56 am.  weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long @ 39 weeks.

Cat - Cat Baby Bear Boy Born December 16th at 9:23pm at 40 weeks 6 days.  8 lbs 13 oz.  21.5 inches long.  Vaginally.

brazilian_mommy -  Zac Baby Bear Boy Born Dec 28th at 3:53pm weighing 6lbs12oz and 19.5 inches long via c-section

Michelle3 -  Raiden Baby Bear Boy Born December 31st 2009 Weighed 7lbs 4oz I was 39 weeks 4 days delived by C-section.

decemberbaby -  Liam Troy Baby Bear Boy Born Jan. 4th at 2:58pm. 6 lb 10 ounces and 20 inches @ 41 week!

congrats-baby-boy.gif image by cmts

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

lisa

Joined 20-Jun-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 7:45 am

Nice job Diane!! How scary is it that we have 2 December babys already eeeeekk not long now till this board will be full of names!

Baby Bear Boy Jordan 9/10/2000  Baby Bear Boy  Finley 30/11/2005   Baby Bear Girl Macey 28/12/2009 

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 7:46 am

designerblonde:

Nice job Diane!! How scary is it that we have 2 December babys already eeeeekk not long now till this board will be full of names!

I know.!! this was soulfire's idea!!! she comes up with awesome ideas that chicky!! 

I am soo exciting!!! 

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

SO VERY BLESSED!!!!!

Joined 12-Jun-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 11:01 am

Crazy the births have already started.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BabiesHappy Celebrate!!!!!!!!

Baby Boy-09/04/03...Aidan Michael     Baby Boy-12/31/06...Bryce Earl (not my pick..Earl)

Baby Boy-07/12/08...Chase Stephen   Baby Girl-12/05/09...Emalee Nora

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

soulfire76

Joined 16-Jun-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 11:52 am

Thanks Diane. Happy Birthday to the new babies and congrats to their lucky mommies! Can't wait to see the page fill up.

warning: may contain fuck

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 11:57 am

Wow.. it's scary to think we've started this thread already!  Another month, and there will be all sorts of names here :)

Happy Birthday babies!!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 7:36 pm

decemberbaby:

Wow.. it's scary to think we've started this thread already!  Another month, and there will be all sorts of names here :)

Happy Birthday babies!!

I am just happy the babies seem to be doing well. hoping we get an update from butterflydreams soon!! been a while now!

warning: may contain fuck

Joined 21-Jun-09

Top Poster
3-Nov-09 8:46 pm

Fearymay"]

[quote user="decemberbaby:

Happy Birthday babies!!

[/quote]

I am just happy the babies seem to be doing well. hoping we get an update from butterflydreams soon!! been a while now!

I know!  It's so scary having them come so early.  I'm just glad they are both doing well :)  And yes, updates soon!

Joined 11-May-09

3-Nov-09 9:47 pm

Whoops! Sorry! I'm around and trying to keep up.. just crazy busy. Savanna is doing GREAT. Home for 6 days now and its hard to believe she is 16 days old! Dealing with PPD though and things are tough, but she is doing so well. She is back to her birthweight and going back to the Pedi on Thursday for another weight check. She's still on high calorie formula as well as breastmilk and I'm pumping still too. She has a GREAT latch and I hope to one day discontinue the supplement and be on total breastmilk. I'll try to update more often!

HeartsMom of 5 boys! FINALLY BLESSED with our little girl.Hearts 

Baby Boy(1987), Baby Boy(1990), Baby BoyBaby Boy(1997-twins), Baby Boy(2007), HeartsBaby Girl 2009!

Our prayers answered: Savanna Kymberli-Grace born at 33 weeks due to severe Pre-Eclampsia on October 18th, 2009. Weighing 5lbs 6oz 17 3/4 inches long. 10 days in the Nicu and now happily home and being spoiled rotten!

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
4-Nov-09 6:52 am

butterflydreams:

Whoops! Sorry! I'm around and trying to keep up.. just crazy busy. Savanna is doing GREAT. Home for 6 days now and its hard to believe she is 16 days old! Dealing with PPD though and things are tough, but she is doing so well. She is back to her birthweight and going back to the Pedi on Thursday for another weight check. She's still on high calorie formula as well as breastmilk and I'm pumping still too. She has a GREAT latch and I hope to one day discontinue the supplement and be on total breastmilk. I'll try to update more often!

oh wow! you guys ARE home!! I was sooo hoping this had happened!!!

((Hugs)) I am so happy to hear she is doing so well!! you really have a little fighter!!

that is amazing to hear!! often that early they do not yet have a good latch!!! that makes it so much easier.. hopefully she will be just on breastmilk soon!! but she seems to be doing so well!! 

maybe more pictures? lol... we love pictures!!!!

I am so happy to hear you are both doing so well!!! Hearts

and ty for the update!! 

Jessica

Joined 16-Oct-08

5-Nov-09 3:08 pm

are you going to make this thread sticky at some point as the babies get more frequent?

Baby Boy12/23/03  Baby Boy5/5/05  Baby Girl12/1/09

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
5-Nov-09 3:59 pm

MrsHonor:

are you going to make this thread sticky at some point as the babies get more frequent?

I don't have access to do that. I asked inone of the forums..but it hasn't happened.. 

Jessica

Joined 16-Oct-08

5-Nov-09 7:28 pm

really I thought you were a mod or forum leader or something... they should make you something...

Baby Boy12/23/03  Baby Boy5/5/05  Baby Girl12/1/09

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
5-Nov-09 8:46 pm

MrsHonor:

really I thought you were a mod or forum leader or something... they should make you something...

I agree!! With 8,400 posts, you should be crowned with something!! Happy  LOL

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
5-Nov-09 8:57 pm

MissysLair"]

[quote user="MrsHonor:

[/quote] I agree!! With 8,400 posts, you should be crowned with something!! Happy  LOL

lmao.. awww.. hehe.. feed my addiction to in-gender  Happy LMAO

I just really love this place.. it has helped me so much that I just want to try and help where I can and how I can.. and.. hey! I enjoy it!! nice bonus Happy  LOL

Page: of 3