Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Anyone who is not a SAHM?

Joined 27-Oct-09

27-Oct-09 2:02 pm

Hey... I am just lurking I guess. I don't have a "big family" yet. I am pregnant with girl #3... and we thought for sure this was it. We weren't really trying this time, and it just happened. We'd had plans to for DH to get the V after this one but after some conversation we *may* want to try for #4 one day... still unsure at this point. But my question is, is anyone here a member of a big family and both parents work? I have never been a SAHM, so I don't know what it's like financially, but I wonder if I'd have to stay home if we ever did have a 4th.  Obviously this is years away for us, as I haven't even popped out #3 yet... but you know how us girls are always thinking! :)

~Andi

Mommy to DD1 (6) and DD2 (3.5) and another on the way due Feb. 15, 2010!!!

Joined 8-Sep-08

Top Poster
27-Oct-09 2:10 pm

I work 2 days/week (and that's hard enough getting all 4 kiddos out the door, with their lunch, homework, food for the baby, etc).

Baby Boy 2001 Baby Boy 2003 Baby Boy 2005 Baby Boy 2008

in a book you can be anyt

Joined 27-Oct-05

Top Poster
8-Nov-09 11:29 am

I guess I don't really count but I do work full time at home (I have a salon in my home and am a hairstylist) my mom comes in and watches the kids who are not at school during the day and dh watches them at night.

M005-Cool_Man_2.gif image by Deena4AboysB003-Pocket_Boy.gif image by Deena4AboysB009-Critter_Boy.gif image by Deena4AboysB010-Lil_Boy_1.gif image by Deena4AboysB011-Lil_Boy_2.gif image by Deena4AboysG011-Lil_Pigtail_Girl.gif image by Deena4Aboys

5 boys 1 girl and a little black pug

LM_Poppies_LongBanner.gif picture by Deena4Aboys
Page: of 1