Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

If you have a yahoo email address: Most email to Yahoo from this site is currently being rejected.

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
8-Oct-09 5:42 pm

The Yahoo email server is currently refusing to accept email from this site; I am checking to see what, if anything,  I can do about this.  In the meantime, if you just registered using a yahoo.com email address and you are waiting for your password, you will be unable to receive it. Sad

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

#6 It's a boy!

Joined 25-Sep-07

Top Poster
8-Oct-09 5:45 pm

Its true alot of pp are having trouble accessing their yahoo email addresses. Something to do with suspicious emails.

Baby Girl17 Baby Girl16 Baby Boy13 Baby Girl7 Baby Girl2 #6 Baby Boy Due October 21st. No swaying. Thank God!  BabyFetus Ticker

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
15-Oct-09 1:52 pm

If you have registered using a yahoo email address, and you have not received your password, the problem above with yahoo is the reason.  I hope to have this resolved by the end of the day.   

If you have still not received the registration email with your password: Please wait until later today, and go to the login page, and click the"forgotten password" link to resend the email.  I have tried to respond to as many of you personally as I can with your password, but I just cannot spend any more hours today doing this, just because Yahoo has decided to reject the emails you have requested -- I am very sorry to those of you whom this affects, I know you are waiting for your password. Sad

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
15-Oct-09 2:49 pm

This problem should be fixed now, although it may not start working immediately.

If you have a yahoo address and you do manage to get an email from IG, please post here so that we know!

Tracey

Joined 29-Jul-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

23-Aug-10 4:13 am

Maureen:

The Yahoo email server is currently refusing to accept email from this site; I am checking to see what, if anything,  I can do about this.  In the meantime, if you just registered using a yahoo.com email address and you are waiting for your password, you will be unable to receive it. Sad

I have a Yahoo address. I have a membership and a password. My problem is I paid for a gold membership through paypal and never got bumped up, e-mailed you Maureen twice about it but no reply Sad . I was looking forward to having a gold membership, but my account says I did'nt pay you. Well I did Hmm. well?..?

'05 '07 '09, our sway  due June 19th By c-section!!! A sister for our boys!! 

, Baby Ellise arrived safely on the 19th, after 4 and a half years of planning and Ingender research we have our girl!!!!!!!
Thank you Ingender, forever grateful to you. Xxxxxx
Page: of 1