Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Stroller connectors

Joined 23-Jan-07

Top Poster
5-Oct-09 6:08 pm

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2396433

has anyone used these?  I need a double stroller, but don't really want to buy a big bulky one, plus DS3 won't always ride in it--I just need it for quick trips and to walk the boys to school.  then when I only need one stroller, apart they go!  I found this today (while actually searching craigslist for a double stroller) and am curious if they are worth buying?  the reviews on the site seem pretty good. 

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.

Joined 18-Feb-09

9-Oct-09 2:10 pm

I used them with 2 umbrella strollers for my twins as they got older.  I was useful when dh was with me on an outing because we could split up the twins and go to different places with the older boys.  I gave them to a friend with twins who used them at disneyland for the same reason.  The main drawback is it makes a very wide stroller to get through doorways!  This is not good for stores etc.

Joined 23-Jan-07

Top Poster
9-Oct-09 10:13 pm

daisydoodle:
The main drawback is it makes a very wide stroller to get through doorways!  This is not good for stores etc.

yep, I totally thought of this.  heck, I even have trouble getting a single regular size stroller thru some stores.  I really want to do this for walking my older boys to school and to the park.  I try not to go to the store with more than one kid, anyway!! Happy LMAO

Sometimes on the way to a dream, you get lost and find a better one.

Joined 29-Nov-12

20-Dec-12 11:35 pm
Use of baby stroller is necessary and safe for baby for sure. Infact we can say that strollers are the best friends of parents which is helpful to carry baby while travelling on the way. There are number of categories are available for double strollers so you can easily refer it from online stores.

Page: of 1