Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Due in Dec Buddy Group!!! Come add yourself to the list and guess others edd and weight of their baby ( and yours!)..

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 7:35 am

Lovinhug had the idea of starting a pool to guess on Due dates and weight at birth for everyone!!

thought this was an awesome idea!!!

we have Toilet Paper monday  ( that I will start to try and heat up again every monday).. and belly pics to can help us make "guesses".. 

so sign up if you want to be added to the list.. once I get the list done I will be asking people to take a look and then will start to make a new thread asking what they think each person on that chart is going to have their bundle and the weight at birth!! woot!

Please add your EDD so it makes it easier for me to add in the info into the chart! ty!

MISSY HAS MADE IT INTO A LINK WE CAN ALL EDIT OURSELVES! PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE TOP FAR RIGHT AND WITH YOUR EDD AND THEN ADD YOUR NAME TO THE RIGHT COLUMN WITH YOUR GUESSES!!!! 

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE AND CLOSE THE FILE SO THAT YOUR INFORMATION IS NOT LOST!

HERE IS THE LINK ( OR CLINK ON THE IMAGE):

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhD3iDCVW-bPdDFjNmY1N3hnVXNoMDZTM3JVRWxxMGc&hl=en 

http://www.sewing-fun.com/i//SignUp.gif

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Joined 11-Aug-08

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 8:07 am

I'm in, of course!! LOL!

My EDD is Dec. 12th

Baby Boy Logan, 03/30/07 Baby Boy Kaden, 05/04/08  Baby Girl Madigan, 12/05/09

TTC #4 Baby Boy or Baby Girl

Declan or Karrigan

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/234a4f   

*God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece* Happy Wink

lisa

Joined 20-Jun-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 9:10 am

im in too!!!

my edd is december 23rd

Baby Bear Boy Jordan 9/10/2000  Baby Bear Boy  Finley 30/11/2005   Baby Bear Girl Macey 28/12/2009 

Joined 20-Feb-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 10:33 am

My EDD  is Dec. 2nd.

Baby Bear Girlx5  expecting Baby Bear BoyJan. 30th

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 2:01 pm

I think completely*complete is doing this.. so I am going to lock this thread so that I am not stepping on toes!! 

--second edit.. looks like it is only the guesses on her list.. so I will still need who wants in and their edd and if it is a planned c-section. ( so we can still guess weight  and time for those ones..)

Hugs Violet Me (Diane),  Hearts DF, Baby Bear Girl  7, Baby Bear Girl our long awaited DD2! Our sway worked!! TY IG!

Hugs Bear LIttleBean Lost.. but not forgotten..Gone to be with my other L.O.'s Hugs Bear

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 2:09 pm
Wouldn't it helped to guess if we add info about when our other kids were born (if before or after edd ) and how much they weight? My DS#1 was born 2 days before edd and weight was 7 lb 12 oz , my DS#2 was 4 weeks earlier and weight was 5lb 12oz. I think that this time my baby will be 2 weeks earlier and weight near 6lb 10oz lol
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 2:10 pm
My edd is april 27th
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 2:15 pm

Anulka7891:
Wouldn't it helped to guess if we add info about when our other kids were born (if before or after edd ) and how much they weight? My DS#1 was born 2 days before edd and weight was 7 lb 12 oz , my DS#2 was 4 weeks earlier and weight was 5lb 12oz. I think that this time my baby will be 2 weeks earlier and weight near 6lb 10oz lol

it would be but it would be too big of a chart :( this is also for the dec due date .. you could also start one for your due date buddy group!! 

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 2:23 pm

K.. this is what I have up to now!

I just wanted to show how it was going to work. I will ask for guesses after.. I will start a thread with everyone's name and due date in it and everyone can just reply with their guesses next to it..

what do you think of it up to now?

when it gets bigger I will have a link instead of an image on here.. 

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 2:50 pm

Is there anyway to link us to the chart so we can fill it out ourselves?

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 3:10 pm

MissysLair:

Is there anyway to link us to the chart so we can fill it out ourselves?

gawd.. I wish lol.. that would make it easier. but I just put it in pages and then take a screen shot.. so it isn't even an active page. 

i was trying to find one of those sites like a hockey pool. but I my searchs kept bringing me to sport pools .. not cool lol 

Joined 11-May-09

19-Sep-09 9:00 pm

Add me! I'm Due 12/12

HeartsMom of 5 boys! FINALLY BLESSED with our little girl.Hearts 

Baby Boy(1987), Baby Boy(1990), Baby BoyBaby Boy(1997-twins), Baby Boy(2007), HeartsBaby Girl 2009!

Our prayers answered: Savanna Kymberli-Grace born at 33 weeks due to severe Pre-Eclampsia on October 18th, 2009. Weighing 5lbs 6oz 17 3/4 inches long. 10 days in the Nicu and now happily home and being spoiled rotten!

Joined 17-Oct-08

Top Poster
19-Sep-09 10:17 pm

Ok... I think I did it (thanks to my programmer hubby) Geeked

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhD3iDCVW-bPdDFjNmY1N3hnVXNoMDZTM3JVRWxxMGc&hl=en

Everyone has access to this document and everyone can edit it so BE GOOD!!!

And just click... File... Save and CLOSE when you are done!

So first, Add yourself to the far left column and guess on everyone elses dates and weights, and then add yourself to the end column with your due date in your name and people will go back and guess on your dates, too!!

Tell me if this works!!

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE and CLOSE!! And don't keep it open for long.. just do the job and close. I don't know how it works if people are working on it at the same time and it overlaps! 

lisa

Joined 20-Jun-09

Top Poster
20-Sep-09 8:14 am

Ive just tried to get on to it and it says we need to log in with email and password Sad

Baby Bear Boy Jordan 9/10/2000  Baby Bear Boy  Finley 30/11/2005   Baby Bear Girl Macey 28/12/2009 

Joined 8-Jan-09

Top Poster
20-Sep-09 9:20 am

MissysLair:

Ok... I think I did it (thanks to my programmer hubby) Geeked

Everyone has access to this document and everyone can edit it so BE GOOD!!!

And just click... File... Save and CLOSE when you are done!

So first, Add yourself to the far left column and guess on everyone elses dates and weights, and then add yourself to the end column with your due date in your name and people will go back and guess on your dates, too!!

Tell me if this works!!

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE and CLOSE!! And don't keep it open for long.. just do the job and close. I don't know how it works if people are working on it at the same time and it overlaps! 

oh wow. missy.. you are soo awesome!! 

Page: of 4