Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

CharlieCats/Nicholerh - Any guesses? :) please 12 weeks, 2 days

Joined 13-Sep-09

13-Sep-09 10:19 pm
I am new to this forum, just came across the website tonight and I love it! I have a 6.5 month old son and I am 12 weeks, 5 days pregnant with my 2nd child. We were hoping to have a girl this time, but will be just as happy with a boy too. I went for my NT scan last week at 12 weeks, 2 days and I am posting the pictures for guesses. I very much appreciate all of you taking the time to look....hope my pictures are good enough to see something :) Thank so much in advance! xoxo *not sure if I am doing this right*
Full-size image
Shea (31) married to Chris (30) Loving our sweet boys, Luke (2) and Landen (1). Expecting a girl, Presley, in November!

Joined 13-Sep-09

13-Sep-09 10:19 pm
Here is another one...
Full-size image
Shea (31) married to Chris (30) Loving our sweet boys, Luke (2) and Landen (1). Expecting a girl, Presley, in November!

Joined 13-Sep-09

13-Sep-09 10:20 pm
Here is another one...
Full-size image

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:29 pm

guessing girl!

Hugs VioletBaby GirlHugs VioletBaby BoyHugs VioletBaby GirlHugs Violet

Joined 19-Apr-09

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:32 pm

I cant see a nub, sorry maybe someone else will take a look. GLGood Luck Clover

Baby Boy 4-06, Baby Boy 9-09 Sad Flower 2-12  BFP ON 6-5  KissBaby GirlKiss due Feb THANK GOD!

Joined 13-Sep-09

14-Sep-09 12:29 pm
Here is another u/s pic from the next day at 12 weeks, 3 days....but this is a potty shot. I know what it looks like to me, but I am no expert and I read at 12 weeks, boys and girls can look the same in the potty shot. Can you take a guess from all of the pics please? I'm dying to know! haha
Full-size image

Joined 24-Mar-08

14-Sep-09 12:35 pm

the last picture looks very Baby Bear Boy

Baby Boy  Baby Boy Baby Boy

Joined 11-Sep-09

Top Poster
14-Sep-09 12:39 pm

I guess boy!!!

I am a homeschooling mom to......

Baby Boy - Matt 14 yrs     Heartbroken - miscarriage at 6.5 weeks (1998)     Baby Boy - Jordan 11 yrs     Baby Girl - Emma 9yrs     Baby Boy - Joshua 6 yrs   Baby Boy  And our newest addition our sweet achondroplasia baby Owen who is now 3 weeks old!

Joined 13-Sep-09

14-Sep-09 12:51 pm
Thank you ladies :) The potty shot makes me think boy, but the other shots make me wonder. Isn't it true though that the potty shots aren't that accurate at 12 weeks?

Joined 13-Sep-09

14-Sep-09 1:05 pm
Ok, I am officially making myself crazy! lol I am adding a few pics of the 3D u/s done on the same day (12 weeks, 3 days) to see if you can see anything different. I don't know how to post more than one pic in a post though...so hang in there with me :) I am new to this. Thanks so much for taking a guess :)
Full-size image

Joined 13-Sep-09

14-Sep-09 1:05 pm
Here is the other one...
Full-size image

Prayed for Pink, Blessed

Joined 8-Sep-09

14-Sep-09 1:35 pm

I am no expert but it is kind of looking like boy to me too.  It is so hard to tell this early though so you might have to hang in there!  I am having an ultrasound done on Wednesday and have to admit that I too am hoping for a miracle of seeing well developed parts LOL!.   I think we are due 1 weeks ahead of me!

I know your are hoping for a girl but don't get discouraged if it does turn out to be a boy.  My boys are fairly close in age and I am so happy they are they same gender because they are the best of friends and act more like twins than anything!  They can't stand to be apart! 

I will send <<<<<<girl vibes>>>>>> your way and hope some will rub off on me as that is what I am hoping for this time around! 

Baby BoyMay 2005 , Baby Boy February 2007, Baby Boy Due April 8, 2010

Joined 13-Sep-09

14-Sep-09 2:00 pm
Mommy Erin:

I am no expert but it is kind of looking like boy to me too.  It is so hard to tell this early though so you might have to hang in there!  I am having an ultrasound done on Wednesday and have to admit that I too am hoping for a miracle of seeing well developed parts LOL!.   I think we are due 1 weeks ahead of me!

I know your are hoping for a girl but don't get discouraged if it does turn out to be a boy.  My boys are fairly close in age and I am so happy they are they same gender because they are the best of friends and act more like twins than anything!  They can't stand to be apart! 

I will send <<<<<<girl vibes>>>>>> your way and hope some will rub off on me as that is what I am hoping for this time around! 

Thanks MommyErin. :) I was hoping for a girl this time, but have sort of come to grips with having another boy. They will be less than 13 months apart so I know they will be close. I am just dying to have a girl! Thanks for the girl vibes...sending some your way as well!

Joined 17-Mar-09

Top Poster
14-Sep-09 2:53 pm

leaning towards boy

Baby Bear Girl 07 Baby Bear Boy March 2010

Joined 13-Sep-09

14-Sep-09 3:06 pm
Just wondering what your thoughts are :) Thank you for looking everyone!
Page: of 2