Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

~~Hair Bows~~For Sale!~~Now taking orders

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:23 am

I thought it was time to drag my supplies out of the closet and start making these again!

This pic shows what style of bow I make. I can also make them for ponytails (with that, there is one bow instead of two, and the ends are longer). I use a single prong alligator clip for all my bows.

Price is $3 per pair or single ponytail bow. $2 shipping for up to 5 items. 50 cents for each item after that (prices are within the U.S. only)

I will be happy to ship internationally, but will need to check shipping prices depending on where you are.

I will accept paypal and U.S. postal money orders.

Full-size image

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13 Due 4/15

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:37 am

A

Full-size image

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13 Due 4/15

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:38 am

B

Full-size image

Wine is cheaper than ther

Joined 8-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:48 am

those are awesome! You do such a great job!! How did you learn to make those??

My day to day life: http://the-dentonfamily.blogspot.com/My

Adalyn Grace born 9/30/09 at 4:14 PM, weighing 7 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long!

Prince Baby Boy 9/17/06 and our Princess Baby Girl 9/30/09

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:49 am

C-4, C-5, and C-6 will be layered with a wider grosgrain ribbon. Black for 4 and 5. Pleace specify either pink or mint green for 6.

Full-size image

Photography Mommy

Joined 5-Feb-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:49 am

How much? Happy Giggle I'd love some, I absolutely love the look of the little ones layered with the thicker string. I won't be able to buy any right now, but hopefully next paycheck I can talk DH into it. I need some good hairclips for A..the single prong alligator clip..is that the one with the smooth prong or with jagged pinches inside to keep it placed easily? The smooth insides don't work well with my DDs hair, they slide out of it's silkiness or she just slaps her hand across her head and it falls right now. Stick out tongue

?~ I found my soulmate online ~?

Gone at 17.5weeks ; Little boy Jacey- Forever in my heart

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:54 am

D-2 (kind of hard to see, but it's a Hello Kitty print) and D-3 will be layered with a wider grosgrain ribbon in white.

Full-size image

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 9:59 am

Colors choices for bow center and clip (This is group E. I know you can barely see the writing, so just count over)

Full-size image

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:00 am

These are $3.00 a pair (button centers may vary from the pic)

Full-size image

Joined 3-Apr-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:08 am
Oh WOW these are ammmmmmazing CMQ! Do you ship to Canada?Happy...I need a few pairs for my DD.
Photobucket   ????? ?????????

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:08 am

Grab bag! 5 pairs from this pile for $10 (or 10 for $18). I will make sure and choose a nice variety for you! If you are interested in Hello Kitty bows, let me know, and I will include a pair (I have maybe 5 or 6 pairs in there).

Full-size image

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:10 am

Bluebooties:
Oh WOW these are ammmmmmazing CMQ! Do you ship to Canada?Happy...I need a few pairs for my DD.

Sure! I need to check shipping costs for that first.

Joined 3-Apr-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:14 am
Classic_Movie_Queen"]

[quote user="Bluebooties:

Oh WOW these are ammmmmmazing CMQ! Do you ship to Canada?Happy...I need a few pairs for my DD.[/quote]

You do that, I atleast need a couple from the first 2 pics, and a pair of flower bows, and ofcourse wudnt wanna give up on the grab bag!Happy GiggleAgree

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:21 am

Bluebooties"][quote user="Classic_Movie_Queen"]

[quote user="Bluebooties:

Oh WOW these are ammmmmmazing CMQ! Do you ship to Canada?Happy...I need a few pairs for my DD.[/quote]

[/quote] You do that, I atleast need a couple from the first 2 pics, and a pair of flower bows, and ofcourse wudnt wanna give up on the grab bag!Happy GiggleAgree

I checked, and it would be around $7.

Joined 3-Apr-08

Top Poster
13-Sep-09 10:48 am
Ok , will get back to you after I take a look at her dress colors and then select the bow colors. Will PM you probably Monday or Tuesday. Is that ok with you? Happy

Page: of 3