Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

needle and thread test... please respond!!!!

Mahma Lisa

Joined 4-Aug-09

5-Aug-09 9:32 pm

Hey i did the needle and thred test when i was pregnant with my daughter.... before i knew. it said girl. so it was right. did it to my mom, gma, cousin and aunt.. it was right everytime for them. im pregnant with my second baby and i cant quite remember how im suppose to do it, rub the needle 3 times on my wrist put the needle above my wrist and watch it work???? i did it , it said boy.. thats what im hoping for.. buht im not sure if i did it right. can you tell me if you did it and what your results were my cuzzin has 3 boys and it said she was gonna have 3 boys then the neddle stop moving all of a sudden she deff doesnt have any more kids. it even counted my grandmas stillborn. i know this is just an wives tales its just gots my hopes up because it has been right many many many times lol. please share your experiences. thanks!

Mommy to a 20 month old BabyBaby Girl Hearts

baby Baby Boy due O2/O9/1OHearts 6weeks left

Trying to heal through ex

Joined 10-Apr-08

Top Poster
6-Aug-09 8:26 am

it said Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear GirlBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear GirlBaby Bear BoyBaby Bear GirlBaby Bear Girl

I had two losses 2 son's a loss and 1 more son and I am pregnant agian!

photo boybaby_zps21881503.gif(8)  photo boybaby_zps21881503.gif(6.5)  photo boybaby_zps21881503.gif(5.5)  photo babygirl_zps54e18b68.gif (4)

http://swlf.lilyslim.com/XFUzm5.png

Joined 15-Jul-09

7-Aug-09 5:03 am

Hi,

I have tried the wedding ring test but would love to try this one how do you do it?

If you want to try the wedding ring one do the following;-

Place string of a strand of hair (from your own head) around your wedding ring

Hold it over an object (e.g. tv remote control) and ask "is this a tv remote?" whatever it responds with (round and round or side to side) is your answer for "yes".  Try this a few times to get your "yes" and "no" answers on a few objects.

Then hold it over your bump and ask "is this a boy?" and see what it says and repeat for girl. 

It says Baby Bear Girl for me every time and it worked with my sister, friend and cousin.  I will find out soon if it is right as nearly 38 weeks!

Give it a go and post your results.  In the meantime, please let me know how you do the needle one?

Thanks,

L Hearts

Our prince Baby Boy Hearts 2009  and our princess Baby Girl Hearts due April 2013

Joined 6-Jul-09

7-Aug-09 8:46 am

Mine says Baby Bear Boy Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy Baby Bear Boy Baby Bear Boy Baby Bear Boy Baby Bear Girl then stops.

I had DS1 mc mc mc mc DS2 DS3 and pg now.

Chantelle

Baby Boy 2001            Baby Boy 2005

Baby Boy 2007            Baby Boy 2010

My Pray worked Baby Bear Girl 14th Jan 2011

Ari has Arrived!

Joined 23-Apr-09

7-Aug-09 8:49 am

Mine was right. Baby Bear Girl

Trying to heal through ex

Joined 10-Apr-08

Top Poster
7-Aug-09 9:27 am

lol I tried this...I asked my ring if I'm pregnant it went in a circle, I asked it if the computer mouse is a computer mouse and it went in circles. I asked if my moms cell wa smy cell it went back in forth, I asked if my napkin was a cucumber it went back and forth...I asked if it was a girl it went in big crcles I asked if it was a boy and it went back and forth we will see mid feb!

photo boybaby_zps21881503.gif(8)  photo boybaby_zps21881503.gif(6.5)  photo boybaby_zps21881503.gif(5.5)  photo babygirl_zps54e18b68.gif (4)

http://swlf.lilyslim.com/XFUzm5.png

Ashley

Joined 27-Aug-07

Top Poster
7-Aug-09 12:42 pm

It has been right every time for me

Ashley~ loving wife to Travis & SAHM to Malayna Baby Girl 1.18.07  Myleigh Baby Girl 5.1.08 & Jameson Baby Boy 12.27.09 and our little surprise coming fall 2011

Joined 8-Jun-09

Top Poster
7-Aug-09 2:13 pm

MINE SHOWED MY LOSS OF A LITTLE BOY IN 2001,M THEN JACOB, THEN JEREMY, AND NOW IT SHOWS A LITTLE GIRL. I HOPE IT WORKS.

HeartsBaby Bear Boy8Baby Bear Boy7Baby Bear Boy3Baby Bear Girl1Hearts

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mahma Lisa

Joined 4-Aug-09

7-Aug-09 2:40 pm

well since i am not married i was told to do the neddle and string test, do this and let me know if you have the same results that you did with the wedding ring and hair.

you get a string slip it through the needle, rub it on your wrist 3 times and if it goes circle circle its a girl, back and forth its a boy. i also tried this holding over my belly and asking "is this baby a boy" and it went back and forth.. lol. i also asked if my first child was a girl and it went circle circle so its right for me, well i dont know if im having a boy yet buht i hope so lol.

my cuzins, aunt, mother and grandmother did the one on the wrist and asked the order of the genders they had, it was right for all of them plus me when i was pregnant with my daughter. so... i know its for fun, buht i want it too be right LOL.

Mommy to a 20 month old BabyBaby Girl Hearts

baby Baby Boy due O2/O9/1OHearts 6weeks left

Joined 7-Jul-06

Top Poster
8-Aug-09 11:08 pm

ok all I had around was a bobby pin and my hair LOL!!!!!  it worked.

girl, miscarriage girl, boy, girl, miscarriage girl (I was so creeped out I forgot) boy, girl/boy (did in one swift motion w no stop) and girl... I stopped it then.  so I am guessing my next pregnancy will be twins?  I think if I get a set of twins, I am going to stop having babies. haha

so when it sways from side to side in another direction what does this mean? I had some as negatives and some horizontal.

it just felt so weird and creepy.  like vodoo.  right on though.   I'm going to try again in a minute.

same results doing 2nd time!!! but end, after last born son, was inconclusive.  I think I just had to put my arm down cause it was taking so long.

also, holding over my belly now gives no result :(

mom of 5 born at home. hoping for a last girl

SO VERY BLESSED!!!!!

Joined 12-Jun-09

Top Poster
8-Aug-09 11:39 pm

I did it with my wedding ring

It showed   Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby GirlBaby Girl

We have 3 boys and Im Due in Dec with a girl.  We are stopping at 4 though.  Hope it's not right with 5  ;  )

Baby Boy-09/04/03...Aidan Michael     Baby Boy-12/31/06...Bryce Earl (not my pick..Earl)

Baby Boy-07/12/08...Chase Stephen   Baby Girl-12/05/09...Emalee Nora

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Joined 15-Jul-09

10-Aug-09 3:04 am

Babymaker:
"it just felt so weird and creepy.  like vodoo.  right on though."

I know what you mean!  When I do it (and I have done it many times with all with the same result!) it seems to slow down as if waiting for your next question - very spooky!!  I hope its right though!

LauraHearts

Our prince Baby Boy Hearts 2009  and our princess Baby Girl Hearts due April 2013

? ? ? ?

Joined 23-May-09

Top Poster
10-Aug-09 11:35 am

Mine says Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl. I have 2 DS's and m/c my 3rd pregnancy at 9 weeks.
Hope its right as our next little one should be a girl according to this.

Baby Bear BoySept 04  Baby Bear BoyApril 08  Heartbroken May 09 Baby Bear BoyApril 10  
Pray God helps us find a way to our Baby Bear Girl but another Baby Bear Boy would be welcome too!

Joined 7-Jul-06

Top Poster
10-Aug-09 6:44 pm

I did mine yet again... and it says my next will be boy/girl twins.  (cause it never stops and goes right to next sex) come on!!  I'd be happy with boy actually but one at a time?

this is THE coolest game ever though, just don't do it at night.  spppooooooooky

mom of 5 born at home. hoping for a last girl

Anya

Joined 6-Aug-09

Top Poster
23-Aug-09 7:03 pm
crystal-light:

Mine says Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl. I have 2 DS's and m/c my 3rd pregnancy at 9 weeks.
Hope its right as our next little one should be a girl according to this.

Mine is Baby BoyBaby GirlBaby Boy and than is doing circles AND lines My kids are DS , M/C (girl) ,DS and what now? twins ? :) Or maybe it isn't sure yet lol
2006 Photobucket 2008 Photobucket 2010 PhotobucketPhotobucket ig.oneway@gmail.com Hoping for one more Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy in the future Hearts
Page: of 3