Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

If you are a psychologist, counselor, therapist, or otherwise gifted in helping people in distress, please read.

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
4-Aug-09 12:01 pm

This message is for you if you are a psychologist, counselor, therapist, social worker, or in some other field where you help people emotionally, and/or you feel that you are exceptionally gifted in helping people who are in distress.  I am seeking your help in supporting those who are experiencing extreme gender disappointment or grief due to a loss -- not in a professional capacity per se, but rather as a compassionate person with talent, training, and experience in helping people emotionally.   Please send me a private message and tell me about yourself if you are interested in helping us as we do our best to shine a little light onto some of our sisters who sometimes fall into a very dark place.

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 21-Jul-05

Forum Leader
5-Aug-09 7:33 am

bump

Mom to And Microsort/IUI twins!

Joined 17-Aug-11

23-Aug-11 2:21 am
I am psychologist.How i can help you.You can contact me on my email account. raisfzr@gmail.com
fruit dates [URL="http://www.madinah-madinah.com/majoon-Arabian-Oud-al-mutawaar/">Arabian oud
Page: of 1