Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

update on baby Nolan

Joined 25-Apr-08

Top Poster
1-Aug-09 5:38 pm

sorry to have been so short. i was in sooo much pain, and had very little time, but wanted so bad to post. this c section is much harder recovery, and i've had horrible headaches from the spinal.

i have to say i'm over the moon with this baby boy. i feel so complete. i have NO GD. i was cuddeling with my son in bed in the early afternoon when my water broke. i was 4 days away from my 37th week. baby was delievered about 5 hours later c section. he's a little guy. 5lbs, 11 ozs,  19.5 inches long. he has a full head of light brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights. i love how much my 3 year old, and husband  love him already. i feel so folish, and have tried not to be upset with my self over the disapointment i felt when i was told he was a boy( 20 weeks ago).than i felt cheated out of having the perfect family,but now  i would'nt trade him for the world. i even have decided if i'm ever so blessed to have a third. i would gladly take another boy.

Baby Boy 5 yrs old  Baby Boy 7/09. he may not of been the daughter i prayed for, but God sure did answer my prayers.

surprise baby due 3/23/11!!!!  it's a  Baby Girl!     I prayed for gods will and he blessed me with a beautiful and healthy baby girl!

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
1-Aug-09 5:41 pm

awww, good for you and huge congrats......thanks for sharing, very inspiring!

Joined 24-Feb-09

1-Aug-09 6:02 pm

Glad to hear your not still upset over having a boy. I have been there myself only with girls since I have 5 girls and 1 boy but I am now expecting my other boy and am thrilled. I don't love my little girls any less either. I hope you get feeling better soon so you can enjoy your little guy.

mom of 2Baby Boy and 5Baby Girl

Joined 30-Nov-08

Top Poster
1-Aug-09 6:54 pm

CONGRATULATIONS....................

Its so nice to read a post like yours,Im really pleased for you and your family. you will love having 2 boys and the fun hasnt even got going yet.

good luck and i hope you feel better soon.

Maddie 

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
1-Aug-09 6:56 pm

That is so wonderful to hear!

Baby Boy '00 Baby Boy '02 Baby Boy '04 Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 UC Baby Girl '12 UC 12/13

"You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~ Winston Churchill

"Don't pay any attention to what they write about you. Just measure it in inches." ~ Andy Warhol

Joined 9-Aug-08

Top Poster
2-Aug-09 2:47 am

Congrats to you!

Mom to  Baby Girl,Baby Girl | Baby Boy,Baby Boy My Preemie Prince Born at 33 Weeks.

(2 Succuessful sways, Thank you God)

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
2-Aug-09 11:29 am

Wonderful post!  Heart

and a full-term baby

Joined 8-Dec-08

Top Poster
2-Aug-09 3:21 pm

An inspiring post. Congratulations on your beautiful baby. He is one lucky wee baby.

Baby Boy and Baby Girl and no longer hoping but have a full-term Baby Girl

Joined 13-Jan-09

Top Poster
2-Aug-09 7:56 pm

Congratulations!! Enjoy your new little guy! xx

Kaylee Amanda

Joined 28-Mar-09

Top Poster
3-Aug-09 11:30 am

so glad to hear about the lack of GD. congrats on your little man!!!Baby Bear Boy

Kaylee the sexy Scorpio (10/31/89) & Karl the crazy Capricorn (12/29/89) and their Baby GirlSWEET little scorpio Layla Jade Sophia, Nov 20th 2009 Happy Giggle, currently due December 3rd 2010 with a beautiful baby boy!Baby Boy

Page: of 1