Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

August Mommas interested in being an Update Buddy!!!

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 7:00 pm

Ok August ladies (and some that may be lucky July ladies!)  There has been alot of interest in setting up an update buddy list so that when each of us go in and have our babes, the rest of us are not sitting here refreshing over and over and stalking and wondering!!!  Ok, so we will STILL do that, but it would be nice to have an announcement that our little ones are here and then when each of us get a spare moment(ya right!)  we can come on and do a birth announcement and story!

So I think that we need to start out by responding to this thread if you are interested in signing up to be an update buddy!  Then once we have all the ones that are interested, we can set up the list--then you can PM your buddy and exchange cell phone numbers, or whatever you are planning on doing! 

Your update buddy can come on here and post whatever you want them too!  I am thinking that we should set the deadline for this Friday the 31st?  If that works for everyone then I can get it all set up!

Ok,. so just post on here and post your edd, or if you are having a scheduled induction/c-section and know that date!!!!

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 12:44 am

You know I'm down for this!!! Due date is Aug 22nd although dr's currently think I will be delivering early...

Joined 23-Apr-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 4:47 am

I am interested in this! Due date is August 28!Happy

Joined 13-Jan-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 5:08 am

Im Interested but need an Aussie :( ....

Due August 7th (10days time!!!!!!!!!)

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 7:47 am

Meeee too....

August 27th is my due date...but my guess would be first two weeks of August!!

and a full-term baby

Joined 8-Dec-08

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 4:20 pm
I would but I live in NZ

Baby Boy and Baby Girl and no longer hoping but have a full-term Baby Girl

Tina

Joined 17-Sep-08

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 4:24 pm

I am due August 20th I live in Northern California

Baby Girl04   Baby Girl06  Baby Boy   Aug 8th 2009 Thank you IG  

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 9:04 pm

Just a thought to hollz and hoping--would either of you be willing to set up a twitter account and then share that with your update buddy?  It is free to set up and you can link it to your cell as well, standard text messageing fees apply--that way the buddy could just follow you on twitter and you could send the update through there and then they could relay it to us?

Peace out IG!

Joined 26-Apr-07

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 9:06 pm

I am going in August 27th at 7:30. Happy Wink

"Embrace the life you have, not the life you THINK you should have."

Almighty Creator,

Hear this prayer and the wishes of my heart. You know my deep desire for a child, a little one to love and to hold, to care for, to cherish. grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby in Your holy image. Guide me in all my choices so that this conception, my pregnancy and my baby's birth are in line with Your will. Heavenly Father hear this prayer of my heart, mind and spirit.

Amen~

Joined 13-Jan-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 9:11 pm

I have the internet on my phone, I dont know how to use it though but will try giving it a go when in the hospital. Should only be in for 2days if the breastfeeding goes well..

and a full-term baby

Joined 8-Dec-08

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 11:05 pm

I don't have internet on my phone nor know how to use twitter but willing to txt or get my husband to email a buddy like Hollz as he has access to the internet on his phone. Looks like I am having a c-section so will bein hospital for a bit longer

Baby Boy and Baby Girl and no longer hoping but have a full-term Baby Girl

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
29-Jul-09 8:29 am

Hoping--ok!  Just FYI-with Twitter, you do not have to use internet access on your phone-I dont have it either(well, I do but it is pay as you go and I am cheap! LOL)

It is super easy to set it up and then there is a tab on Twitter where you put in your cell phone number, and BINGO!  You are all set up just to text in updates like you would a text to a friend! 

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
29-Jul-09 11:37 pm

hollzdollz:

I have the internet on my phone, I dont know how to use it though but will try giving it a go when in the hospital. Should only be in for 2days if the breastfeeding goes well..

Holly baby, I have your emaill, PLEASE MAKE SURE you email me, I will give you a "logging on to email via cell phone" tutiorial if you want coz I wanna be FIRST TO KNOW!!! I have a feeling our little girls are going to end up being long lost twins of some sort,hehe

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
29-Jul-09 11:38 pm

Courtney--I'd behappy to also be your buddy when the time comessssssss! I am excited for your little girl--especially since her due date is so close to mine (plus, Hannah and Ava are both palindromes...how cool is that?

Joined 23-Apr-09

Top Poster
30-Jul-09 4:47 pm

jessicaann:

Courtney--I'd behappy to also be your buddy when the time comessssssss! I am excited for your little girl--especially since her due date is so close to mine (plus, Hannah and Ava are both palindromes...how cool is that?

Thanks Jess! :-) Can't wait to see pics of miss ava!

Page: of 2