Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

August Mommas--put your doctor appt info here to share with us!!!! Now updated with our new arrivals!!!

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 1:09 pm

Hello Awesome August Mommas!!!  Since we are all so close to the end of our pregnancies, and we are going to the Dr each week and getting internals and other progress reports, I thought that it would be fun(at least for stalkers like me!) to have a thread set up for us to share when we have our next appt and then we can come back and report all the good info that we found out!!!

If you are willing, please post your next appt, time and date, and then when you get back come on back here and update what you found out--like are you effaced or dialated at all?  What position is the baby in?  Did the doc give you any type of indication of what he thinks on your little ones arrival, like when they will most likely be here?  And any other info that you would like to share!!!

Happy CelebrateOur Arrivals!!Happy Celebrate

chaoticlove--Alexa Rose born on 7/20Baby Bear GirlHeart

LDevine--Elton Francis "Frankie" born on 7/24Baby Bear BoyHearts

WaitingforourCaroline--Caroline Grace born on 7/24Baby Bear GirlHeart

once blessed--Nolan born on 7/26Baby Bear BoyHearts

vjeana--Amarie Ralene born on 7/28Baby Bear GirlHeart

hollzdollz--Miabella Ruby born on 7/30Baby Bear GirlHearts

Joe~Ann~Mae--Sawyer Allen Franks born on 8/4Baby Bear BoyHeart

twogirls2--baby boy born 8/8Baby Bear BoyHearts

Joined 16-Jan-09

27-Jul-09 1:15 pm

at my last check - 37 week appt - I was almost 2cm and 70% effaced...

my next appt is this Friday the 31st

Baby Boy 1997    Baby Girl  2000   Baby Boy  8/09

formerly Jaxx55

Joined 18-May-08

27-Jul-09 1:30 pm

I will be 38 weeks on Thursday and have an appt then - I have been 2cm and 80% since 36 weeks..

Baby Boy 2004 Baby Boy 2006

ttc Baby Girl but Baby Boy due August 09! Hearts

Helen

Joined 27-Jan-08

27-Jul-09 1:36 pm

Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 7.00pm will be my last doctors appointment, I'll be 38 weeks exactly.  The only other appointment I have scheduled is my pre-admittance appt next Sunday with the anesthesiologist and lab for blood work.  Then next Tuesday (4th) is the big D-day by          C-section. 

I haven't had any internals at all throughout this whole pregnancy, with the exception of the very first appointment at 9 weeks when I had a pap.  I haven't even had to pee in a cup for each visit.  I'm just lucky I guess.  Either luck or the fact the military have had huge budget cuts in the health dept! 

At my last appointment I had a quicky scan and it showed that she is head down and was approx 7lbs 8 oz's already, with a very nice round tummy. Happy Smile

Good luck to all August mommies-to-be! 

Love H x

Helen Baby Boy 1994 Baby Boy 2002 Baby Boy 2004 Baby Girl due August

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 1:44 pm

Ok ladies!  I am updating the OP as you all post when your appt is so that we can reference there quickly and then look down to see the results of the appt!!!

I am also going to change the title of this thread and just do this weeks appt list as I am pretty sure that I will be busy next week, so someone else will have to take over for then!!!

Joined 18-Feb-09

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 3:49 pm

I am going Wednesday the 29th at 2:20pm.  I have an ultrasound scheduled that day as well.  Yay!!!  This will be my first internal... not sure what to expect.  My cousin said the Dr. is gonna stick his entire hand in my vagina lol  Is that true???

babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

KStar Design.com KStar Design.com KStar Design.com

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 3:54 pm

CassandraMarie--no that is not true!  While it may feel like that is what the OB is doing, it really is no worse then a pap IMO! 

Joined 18-Feb-09

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 3:59 pm

Oh thank god!!!! 

babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

KStar Design.com KStar Design.com KStar Design.com

Joined 18-May-08

27-Jul-09 5:39 pm

No they save that for the delivery itself :)

Baby Boy 2004 Baby Boy 2006

ttc Baby Girl but Baby Boy due August 09! Hearts

Joined 13-Jan-09

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 6:38 pm

I dont see the dr at hospital again until August 3rd Monday 2009.

I will be 39 weeks 3days.

I am fully effaced & last check (35wks) I was 4-5cm dilated :)

*Joe~Ann~Mae*

Joined 17-Mar-08

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 6:48 pm

I went ahead and added the following week as well, as most of us will know after our appts this week when we go next week!

Is anyone willing to take the following 2 weeks and set up a new thread at the end of next week?  I will be out of things next week as I am set to go in on Tuesday for induction and will not be home until the 6th, so I am not sure when I will be checking back in here then!

Tina

Joined 17-Sep-08

Top Poster
27-Jul-09 7:07 pm

I went to the Dr. today. My cervix is long and closed ugh i was hoping something was going on. I go back Aug 3rd @ 9:00 for an ultrasound and then 9:30 to see my dr. I will be 27 weeks on Thursday 30th.

Baby Girl04   Baby Girl06  Baby Boy   Aug 8th 2009 Thank you IG  

Joined 24-Feb-09

28-Jul-09 12:48 am

I go in on Thursday July 30 at 11:15am. I don't think he will check me since he did it last week and I was dilated to a 1, but I guess we will see.

mom of 2Baby Boy and 5Baby Girl

Joined 14-Mar-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 12:54 am

My next appointment is this Thursday the 30th at 2:15 PM. I also have an appointment for August the 6th. Can't wait to come update :)

Joined 14-Sep-08

Top Poster
28-Jul-09 7:56 am

Thank you for doing this for us!!!!!! ♥

Mine is tomorrow (Wed) at 11:30 and I'll be 36 weeks (wooo hooo another milestone for me)...I don't know if I'll get an internal or not. We've been doing u/s of my cervix length and it has been nice and long.  No signs of labor, baby sideways.... 

I look forward to updating, too!!

Page: of 4