Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

I'm beginning to think diet plays a bigger role than what I once thought

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

2-Jul-09 9:05 pm

Especially with all the new studies out there.  Diet seems to play a HUGE role.  It controls pH, mineral ions and hormones.  The new information is all very very fascinating.  Just wanted to give you a heads up.. if you going to skip something  DON'T SKIP THE DIET!  Either do the:

1. IG diet (boy girl) you can only be on this for a max of 6 months
  2. French diet -you can only be on this for 2 years
  3. or the Trivers Willard Hypothesis -no time limit

What ever diet you do, do it 110+%
ddddds
My IG Blog.................... 7 Sway Factors: Diet, pH, Minerals, Hormones,
Swaying E-book .............................Ions, Supplements and Timing
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Joined 31-Jul-08

Top Poster
2-Jul-09 9:37 pm

The month I got pregnant I had a really terrible sway.  It was my first cycle of Clomid (after 6 months of TTC) so I chose to BD through O, skip the douche, and have a big O every time.  The one thing I DID do?  The IG girl diet.  And I conceived 2 girls.  I'm not saying that you should take all those risks like I did, but I'm just saying if you feel you HAVE to take something out, let the diet be your last choice!

Baby Boy - 2006, Baby GirlBaby Girl  - 2009

Joined 15-May-08

Top Poster
2-Jul-09 9:50 pm
I agree 100%

05 Baby Boy, 08 m/c Heart ,   Baby Girl Nov 09

Joined 23-Apr-08

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 1:12 am

Tamara bump this post up every other day cos this is the encouragement i need lol Happy ROFL This diet is a killer but i am determined to stick to it. Thank you for this post xx

I have Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

HRC ivf/ms/24gsn transferred 2 BFN[:'(]

!

Joined 5-May-08

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 6:49 am

i agree w/ PP!!  i really needed to hear this for when i do start my attempt.  i was wavering w/ how imp. diet is & if i really need to do it (esp. if doing the other sway factors)  i think it's great too how you wrote the other diet options if someone can't follow IG diet.  

thanks!Happy Smile 

S '02  O '05  S '09   HeartbrokenFeb 10 at 9wks3day-we will forever love you!
due April 17 w/ baby boy #4

Joined 19-Apr-07

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 7:02 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been posting about how DH and I have been on this diet since January 1st and have very recently been starting to eat a little bit of other foods because we physically just can not take it anymore!  The French Diet isn't much better either.

I think my body needs more fruits and veggies.  I can completely refrain from eating any meat (not a problem) but I have to eat more healthy foods.  We are lethargic, depressed, have no energy, mental as well, and it's basically killing us slowly.

Plus, I'm in 2WW now which is why I feel okay adding some other foods such as more veggies.

If TTC takes a long time, how long can one eat this way?  This is why we hope to get PG soon.....so we can stop eating so unhealthy!

Joined 25-Nov-07

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 7:18 am

I will keep this in mind for the future!

Heartbroken

Joined 2-Feb-09

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 7:29 am
thanks for the post tamara:) ABC123- i totally feel you. i am worried about being in your boat when we are TTC. that is a toughy... i would do what one of the pp did and just start bd'ing through O and trying really hard to get pg that way but keep the diet going as best i could... however, not being on the diet yet i can honestly say i do not know for sure how hard it would be! we are going to do TBM and O+12 so i worry also that it may take forever to get pg. but i will slowly drop things if not, probably do TBM through O or on cutoff, then drop TBM and only do O+12... then do cutoff... but try to keep diet/douching in place. praying for you!

mommy to two beautiful son-shines and a little lady bug!!!   Considering a 4th...???

A link to my girlie sway:  http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/152939.aspx...

Joined 5-May-08

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 9:05 am

ABC123-so sorry you're having a hard time.  have you been on the diet strictly since Jan. 1?  maybe you do need a break-i thought we were supposed to be on it for only 6 mos. & then take some time off.  i saw you are in 2WW so i hope you get a BFP & no more girl diet for you!!  you'll be in my prayers!!!Pray

Joined 5-May-08

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 9:06 am

Tamara-if you do end up keeping this post up near the top, i was wondering if putting a link to the FAQs or diet threads would help people reference them quickly.  just an idea! 

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Jul-09 9:08 am

ABC123:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been posting about how DH and I have been on this diet since January 1st and have very recently been starting to eat a little bit of other foods because we physically just can not take it anymore!  The French Diet isn't much better either.

I think my body needs more fruits and veggies.  I can completely refrain from eating any meat (not a problem) but I have to eat more healthy foods.  We are lethargic, depressed, have no energy, mental as well, and it's basically killing us slowly.

Plus, I'm in 2WW now which is why I feel okay adding some other foods such as more veggies.

If TTC takes a long time, how long can one eat this way?  This is why we hope to get PG soon.....so we can stop eating so unhealthy!

ABC, emerse yourself in Kris's blog about Trivers Willard Hypothesis.  Really undersand it its the least restrisve in what you can eat, but not how often you can eat.  This can work to, but you really have to work hard at it

ddddds
...........................................................They are all linked together
Other diets:

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

3-Jul-09 9:09 am

SOS sis:

Tamara-if you do end up keeping this post up near the top, i was wondering if putting a link to the FAQs or diet threads would help people reference them quickly.  just an idea! 

I wish I could keep it here!  But I will have to move it to FAQ in a while.  Before FAQ was made I had way to many stickies so FAQ was created and I have to keep most stickies in there

ddddds
Other diets:

lowest calcium intake EVA

Joined 2-Nov-07

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 9:36 am

Thanks Tamara!  You are the greatest!

AKA kristindoggirl Baby Boy Wyatt 21 Baby Boy Clark 17 Baby Boy Tate 4 Baby Boy Marshall 3 Heartbroken Emery, Marshall's twin lost early in pregnancyBaby Girl and our pink caboose Susannah Dawn!

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/blogs/kristindoggirl/

Babydust292

Joined 22-Oct-08

Top Poster
3-Jul-09 1:36 pm

thanx tamara, you're the best! :)

Joined 28-Dec-08

Top Poster
4-Jul-09 3:50 pm

n

Page: of 3