Hello everyone! Mother of a very sweet almost-one-year-old boy here, hoping to sway in the girl direction for our second and possibly last. Before DS, I had recurrent early miscarriages, so I'd be grateful for a healthy child. But to have a shot in life at having a daughter would mean the world to me. We're not TTC quite yet, but I want to start gearing up for it again soon. TTC was my life for a long time, so I'm no stranger to how all-consuming it is!
I plan to try the O+12 method, even though pinpointing the +12 part scares me!
So I have a few questions...
1. Should I expect "girl sway" TTC to take longer? In other words, should we start TTC sooner than later? (I can imagine it would be pretty easy to miss the egg!)
2. How long before starting TTC should I start the girl diet?
3. I took progesterone supps while pregnant with DS. If I take them again, should this have any effect?
4. Are there any tools or supplements, at the bare minimum, needed in a girl sway that I can start stocking up on now? I already have a huge supply of OPKs leftover, a BBT and the TCOYF book.
5. Any more advice/suggestions/feedback for a swaying newbie?
Thank you so much!