I just found out at 16 weeks that I am expecting a girl this September. I already have a boy so I thought I would post my symptoms with both. They will be exactly 2 years apart, so mind you, I went through the first trimester the same season. I am completely taken back I am having a girl, as I was never one to read into symptoms. But there are major differences I should've noticed and I'm hoping this may be helpful to someone.
- One of the first things that made me realize I may be pregnant is that I was constantly hot. I would wake up, before I even got my BFP, drenched in sweat (in the winter mind you!)
- Before my BFP I was hungry, yet when I ate I felt VERY bloated
- I never threw up. Not once. I was barely nauseous.
- I felt great. I worked out my entire pregnancy up until my due date
- I was tired in my first trimester
- Before I got my BFP my best friend and mom commented how "pretty" I looked.
- At around 8 weeks I got a rash on my belly, hips, and wrists. This was the worse it got!!
- I was SUPER DUPER HORNY!!! Great for DH
- I had CRAZY vivid dreams. Mostly all sexual.
- My boobs were very sore. I had to sleep with a bra almost immediately.
- I was hungry ALL. THE. TIME. I would wake up at 4am and have a pudding or yogurt to hold me over. And then wake up starving. I could eat 4 slices of pizza, and I'm a slim person. No joke.
- Most gender predictors said boy, although some said girl.
- Bad headaches all my first trimester. Even before my BFP.
- Lack of sore boobs. They are just getting tender. But it comes and goes. Although they got larger.
- ALL gender predictors said boy. Mayan, Chinese, etc etc etc.
- Hyperemesis. Had my first episode 2 days after my BFP. I went to the hospital 2 times from vomiting episodes, and put on zofran.
- Constant nausea, especially at night. Water makes me nauseous.
- Cold during the first trimester. Got chills all the time. Now I get hot and cold flashes, but mostly cold.
- Not in the mood for meat. Not even chicken. I constantly want sweets.
- No vivid dreams.
- ZERO sex drive. Sorry DH.
- My nose looked bigger almost immediately. I don't look good.
- I am absolutely exhausted and still am. I can nap for hours and still sleep all night.
- I am so moody. I cry all the time for no reason.
I hope this helps, and if I can think of anything else I'll add it!