Hi ladies , well I am back .
Had US there was a sac and a yolk sac . Bean measured 5 weeks and 3 days maximum .
So that was fab news , but there a sac of blood around the bean which is causing the bleeding I am having .
They said that its 50/50 chance of miscarriage . I have another US next Thursday to see how things have developed then , the blood sac that is there apparently has to come away and it can in some cases pull the bean away as well .
THey were not really able to give me any advice on how it will go , they said it could already of shrunk in size and the bleeding I have been having was that and if it keeps bleeding and draining slowly the bean will be fine however if it becomes heavy loss that can cause the bean to detach .
So its rest for the next week and see how things go , unless it becomes really heavy and then I have to go to A&E .
Its just a waiting game now - but thanks for all your thoughts x
Praying its a fighter bean and hangs on in there