Hi, I am wondering if there is anyone out there who can give me some more information about ttc with Biorhythms? I have been trying to fiure mine out as I am ttc a girl. There are two different ways that I have been told to read the bio's and I know that they both cant be correct. Please advise me on the correct way:
Blue/Physical line = Boy Red/Emotional line = Girl
- Whichever color line holds a greater value will cause you to have a baby of that gender. The critical lines void whatever bio sway you are in and cause you to sway that way instead. Also, if your physical and emotional lines are close in value, you are neutral and can conceive either gender.
-This method states the following:
- When the blue line and the red line are in the positive, you will conceive a BOY.
- When the blue line is in the positove and the red line is in the negative, you will conceive a BOY.
- When the red line is in the positive and the blue line is in the negative, you will conceive a GIRL.
- When the red line and the blue line is in the negative, you wil conceive a GIRL.
- Then on days that you have a critical line, you are neutral. (I dont know if colors matter.)
It seems like there should be more neutral days other then just on critical days. I would also think that you have critical days with certain color because they should influence you that day.
Please help me understand this a little better. I am also attaching my Bio chart so that you can take a look at it and tell me which days in July/August I am likely to conceive a girl. Thanks for your help!
Oh, I have one more question: Has anyone ever heard of the Odan Calendar? Or how it works? Thanks