I have 2 boys and am currently 34weeks pregnant w/ a little princess. Differences are
1) I got early BFP with the girl (boys got bfp around missed period),
2) I was sick nausous (no throwing up) just felt so blah until 14/15weeks w/ the girl. DS1 no sickness and DS2 only a couple weeks of nausea that was cured by eating something.
3) With the girl my skin actually looks clearer, but is very dry.
4) Seem to be gaining weight all over although everyone says i'm just belly (i'm not really carrying much different, belly looks low)
5) I craved fruits and salads in the beginning w/ girl, with boys meat.
6) DS1 hb was always low 150's, DS2 140's, and now DD1 started off 160's but as I get further along she's down to 140's/150's.
7) Oh and ramzi theory was right for me this time!
I'm still in denial that i'm having a girl after two boys, lol. I'll believe it when I finally see her! haha can't wait to meet my princess! GL I hope you have a little girl. Did you post your nub pic? I'm curious to see it.