1) Little boys love their mommy's and you will always be #1 with them. They will always feel the need to take care of you & make sure you are happy.
2) They will likely have a wonderful bond as they grow up together.
3) Each of your sons will always have someone to stick up for him if he needs it. No one is going to mess with a boy who has two brothers, lol.
4) You have the great opportunity of raising boys who will eventually be wonderful husbands and fathers (something that our world needs). I really can't imagine a greater feeling of accomplishment than knowing that YOU made a difference in this world by raising up REAL men. I often think about how it will feel to see my son's become nurturing husbands and fathers and it really makes my heart swell with pride. I can already see my 10 year old starting to have these qualities as he cares for and rescues animals and has such a passion for caring for the helpless. My 3 year old already tells me I'm beautiful, that my cooking is delicious, and thanks me for cleaning house. Now, I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty awesome! :)
5) Because they are a blessing and regardless of gender, each will have his own personality that will be unique.
6) BOY SPORTS ROCK!!!
7) BOY TOYS ROCK!!!
8) You can still let them do girly things if they want to. You don't have to worry about gender stereotypes if you don't want to. My 3 year old loves to have his toe nails painted, lol and he loves to cook. Some of his favorite toys are girly toys. That's perfectly fine with me. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.
CONGRATS on your surprise baby!!!