Sorry I didn't update last night. DH and I ended up having a long, great conversation about all of this and I was too tired at the end of it to post. Our second beta at 11dpt was the same as the first on 9dpt, 19. Kind of odd, but there it is. Dr. Lin said it's rare pgs like this progress, and I could stay on meds for another couple days but medically he didn't think it was necessary. So I stopped it all.
We have one good embryo left from the first cycle with Lin, and we've retested a couple that came back abnormal with GSN. I suppose there's a chance there might be a baby there, but DH and I have decided to walk away. I don't want to chase this anymore. Am brokenhearted after loosing our twins still and realized through this second cycle that I can't gamble my heart with this anymore.
We've talked seriously about adopting from Korea, since even with domestic adoptions you can lose the baby at the last minute, and with international adoptions you are guaranteed a baby since he/she's already an orphan. And there's a local agency that allows you to request gender. All of this appeals to me since it doesn't depend on my age/fertility, so we can wait a while and focus on something else, and it's a guaranteed baby in the end.
I have to stay off the boards so I can move on. I know I will be so tempted to come back and check on you all, but I'm going to make a huge effort to give it all a break. I wish you all the very best of luck and I treasure all of the support you've all given me the last couple years. There are so many wonderful women on here that I know IRL would be treasured friends (and a couple of you are!). Ya'll are great and I hope you each find lots of success and happiness.