Went to the Dr today. She did another sweep. I'm 70% effaced 3+ dialated, and "VERY stretchy".Also baby is SUPER low. I told my Dr that DH was worried about breaking my water. She said with as low as the baby is she'd worry more about hitting her head. LOL!
She planned on trying to induce me on Monday but I guess the hospital is full of pregnant ladies who want their baby on 1/10/11 or 1/11/11. So now their not gonna induce me until Thursday at 8:00pm. Which totally SUCKS!! I'm so tempted to try castor oil. I thought waiting 4 days was long enough but waiting a whole week seems unbearable. I'm going on a long walk tonight with my friend. Maybe I'll do an enema. I'm just so scared that the castor oil will make me so sick.
Hope you ladies are getting closer and we'll be seeing more babies :)