Yaaay, congrats alissa!!! :0)
So, I might be trying in Feb. after all, hehe. I keep going back and forth...but if I do try it would be a hole in a spermicidal condom at O + 12..then maybe I would suck up a tiny bit of sperm in the condom and insert, but not all of it. Just to give me a tiny bit of a chance ;).
My diet hasn't been that good, and would like to lose about 4 lbs. before attempt (as I have gained 4 lbs.)...so that should help my pH as it is in the low 5's right now.
But have been on supps, ions like crazy, trying not to stress, but had a stressful incident at work this past week, but hopefully if I do get preggo the spermicide will make it more girl friendly. Will be winter and full moon, but whatever.
Either way I won't regret it, so I think I should just go for it ;).
Dh was down with it, but need to bring it up to him again as I told him last week we should wait.