Ok so the first clinic told me, it was a conditional yes: I had to make 2-3 IUI tries, then move onto IVf, then if all embies were male, we would be forced to transfer the males. Uh no, I dont think so.
So I found another clinic. Man it is like night and day! I went yesterday, and Dr. Kustin was so wonderful! I walked out with Rx's in hand, a plan, and more importantly,hope, that I can try to get my lil girl on my own. No judgement, no feeling like I need to hide my desire for a girl.
I am currently waiting on the progesterone shot to get my AF started, then start taking my BCPs. I have a tentative ER date of June 13th!! So close, yet so far away!