We are still waiting on the phone call from Dr P. Of course this is all I can think about. I talked with DH last night. He'd rather put 3 day embies back but he supports me in possibly needing to do another cycle if we lose these in PGD. I don't know if I can stand that long wait to find out the sex again after doing all this. It's different when you conceive naturally. Plus I am too afraid to attempt CVS again. So we'd be waiting to do an amnio. That is NOT why I've been injecting myself and getting u/s probed and eggs harvested etc. That process was so I WOULDN'T have to do that. Please please please let me have 4 super strong embryos today.
Well after a terribly long day I FINALLY got an email from HRC at 4pm that 2 of the embies are at the 4 cell stage and the other two may continue to grow and are "looking good." Whatever that means??? And that the embryologist is recommending that we go ahead with PGD. Sheesh after all the stress they didn't even call and ask me. I did send an email earlier today that this was our hope so I guess it's good news.
I've been packing my cell phone around all day along with my notebook full of questions for the Dr. about what we should do. I went to the spa at the hotel to get my brows waxed and I tucked my cell phone (set on vibrate) in my underpants in case they called while I was in there. Luckily they didn't. That would have been embarrassing yanking it out from under my robe.
They will PGD tomorrow and ET is scheduled for Monday at 8:30. Sigh..... this is going to be a long couple of days. Grow girls grow!
I asked and found out I won't hear from HRC until I go in on Monday morning. They've changed my ET time 3 times today but now it is set at 10:30. At least I have a ton of stuff going on this weekend to keep me busy. Reading other PGD reports makes me nervous that I may only have 2 to test. I can't believe I ended up with so few.