There is no sign of AF yet and I stopped BCP 7 days ago. I got up several times in the night to check because they said if it came in the evening I could start stims. Around 1AM I gave up. I have to up my lupron back to 10 ml and just wait now. I sure do feel crampy and I have my PMS migraine so I am hoping to see AF any time although I am pretty ticked off at her at the moment.
It's already delayed stims. I was supposed to start them last night. Now even if I get AF today I still need to change two plane tickets, 3 hotel reservations, 2 rental cars and the sitter who was coming overnight while DH was at HRC to give his contribution etc. What a pain! And it's going to cost at least $100 in change fees. I wish I had known this could happen. I asked them last month if my dates were definite and they said yes go ahead and book travel.
I did ask if I could be on lupron a little longer and push ER to the 26th and ET to 10/1. That would allow me to be in the wedding between those dates and I wouldn't have to worry about being on BR during that time. That actually is the schedule I wanted in the first place but they wouldn't do it. Now they say they can. Go figure. This all assumes that AF will come and I don't have a big follicle growing.
I went to the acupuncturist today and had her hit all the uterine points. I had a tiny bit of spotting after that but it went away. Dr. P is going to send me in for another estrogen check tomorrow if I don't start over night.